Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kind of coverage do you reackon we get genrally across tv, radio and the papers?? and if your not from this country whats it like where you come from?? are we revered and praised or a figure of hate? do we get a fair deal or not...any particular good or bad issues??

personally for me think the london press in particular are still very begrudging in their praise...think they would love a london based team to be dominat again..........one thing that particulary annoys me is the suns rating- they never seem to bear any relation to the game i just watched?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
marty davidson said:
The radios and newspaper's are so biased against United in some parts of England
now living down in the midlands listen to some of the local radio and they talk about local teams etc which is interesting to listen to...but whenver there is criticism to be thrown around its always look at unired and chelksi and how they have ruined football......i can understand some of the criticism of the finances yes, what some morons dont understand is that a lot of united fans DON'T like how the club is financed and run.
to make generalisations though is utter ignorance, we have done more for the youth policy and development in british football than any other team, we play an attractive way and are successful.
think the key word is success.....and thats gets up a lot of peoples nosesand sadly those who slag us off often have a media platform to do it on which gives more coverage of their ill informed and wrongful views

1 - 2 of 2 Posts