Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United are highly interested in signing Hoffenheim goal-machine Vedad Ibisevic according to the player's agent.

The Bosnian striker is on fire, and has scored 10 goals in nine Bundesliga matches so far this season

And 24-year-old Ibisevic, who failed to impose himself during his time at Paris Saint Germain, has emerged as a possible future signing for United, according to the German press.

When asked about a possible move to Old Trafford, the attacker's agent confirmed Sir Alex Ferguson's admiration for his client.

“We are aware of Manchester United's interest, but Vedad remains focused on his club's duty,†agent company Stars & Friends' spokesman told Bild.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I smell some media bull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is definitely a player that Fergie would never contemplate signing....

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Just another agent trying to raise the profile of his player and trying to get him a big money move to somewhere. :rolleyes:

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Is there anyone in the world we aren't linked to?

Seriously, Carlos Tevez is having a hard time trying to get into our first team and we're linked to another striker :eek:

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
red devil jeff said:
Is there anyone in the world we aren't linked to?

Seriously, Carlos Tevez is having a hard time trying to get into our first team and we're linked to another striker :eek:
you know what they say-if you're on a diet it's not forbbiden to look at the menu...
i mean - if we have 3 quality strikers why should we cancel our scouting network

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
CROoney said:
you know what they say-if you're on a diet it's not forbbiden to look at the menu...
i mean - if we have 3 quality strikers why should we cancel our scouting network
So you think we'll sign him this january?

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
red devil jeff said:
So you think we'll sign him this january?
no..but i think it's good that we're keeping the eyes wide open...someone may pop up ....

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
CROoney said:
no..but i think it's good that we're keeping the eyes wide open...someone may pop up ....
Exactly my point. Agree with you on the keeping eyes wide open part.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I've seen a bit of this guy, he's a pretty classy goalscorer you know, i havent seen enough to say if he's united quality, but from what i see he could be a good supersub, like a solskjaer role

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
EXCLUSIVE: United and Bayern covet new Bundesliga scoring sensation Ibisevic, but minnows Hoffenheim warn them off
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1082945/EXCLUSIVE-United-Bayern-covet-new-Bundesliga-scoring-sensation-Ibisevic-minnows-Hoffenheim-warn-off.html

Sir Alex Ferguson has been warned off trying to sign the new scoring sensation of German football after receiving glowing reports on the prolific finishing of Hoffenheim striker Vedad Ibisevic.

Hoffenheim, a village of 3,000 inhabitants in the south of Germany, have taken the Bundesliga by storm in their first season in the top flight by overhauling the likes of Bayern Munich and Hamburg and establishing themselves as early pacesetters.

No-one has taken the eye more than Bosnia front-runner Ibisevic, whose 13 goals so far have made him the Bundesliga's leading scorer and a top target for Bayern and Manchester United.

Bayern's former World Cup winner Paul Breitner watched him in Hoffenheim's 3-0 win over Hamburg, as did United representatives, who were impressed with the 24-year old's mobility and aerial threat.

But billionaire software maker Dietmar Hopp, who has bankrolled his home village's fairytale rise, reacted decisively to claims a bid could be imminent for the ?6million-rated hot shot.

He said: 'I have not invested so much in my club to allow others to come along and start picking off our best players.

'All the players are under contract and are part of an exciting project. We don't need the money, and we won't be selling anyone.'

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
good for them - i'd like them to go all the way ! finally - it's great to see some quality from bosnia...they haven't had anyone since bolic and barbarez

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
CROoney said:
good for them - i'd like them to go all the way ! finally - it's great to see some quality from bosnia...they haven't had anyone since bolic and barbarez
Muslimovic is banging goals and goals for POAK

·
Registered
133 Posts
wtf abo????? zlatan muslimovich is a good player but not that level of a footballer!!! buy a non-league team for your own and make a bid on muslimovich...
last weekend he didnt score against Iraklis and he missed a great chance by his fault. he had to pass the ball to Vladan Ivic coz he was totally free and ready to score but he didnt act properly and missed the shot!!! and paok failed to move in the 2nd position...

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
mufcpavlos said:
wtf abo????? zlatan muslimovich is a good player but not that level of a footballer!!! buy a non-league team for your own and make a bid on muslimovich...
last weekend he didnt score against Iraklis and he missed a great chance by his fault. he had to pass the ball to Vladan Ivic coz he was totally free and ready to score but he didnt act properly and missed the shot!!! and paok failed to move in the 2nd position...
but otherwise he have been brilliant this season for paok

1 - 17 of 17 Posts