Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
RFR great post...

First question, who should be leaving? To be frank here... Dong, Pique, Fletcher, Saha, O'shea, Campbell and Silvestre, these are all the players that we can cash in for... think about it, more money for the transfer market to strengtern the club Keep in mind that we are no Chel***** who has Sugar Daddy Roman... Many clubs will be trying to stop us from doing a hat trick for the BPL... So in last, to retain the title, sacrifices have to be made!!!

A player who performed during Euro does not make him a star player... We have seen many who fade in and out during stages of their game. Who need scout if all you need to do is to sign star players??? And most importantly, I guess the star player of the tournament will be our player Ronaldo...

Goalies is my first piorities at the moment... We had our fair share of humilations after the departure of Peter...

Brown deserved to keep his place... Although I would rather see Hargreaves playing in that position. At the moment Gary still the captain of the team, will have to see his progress before making any statement...

Hargreaves flexibilty gives Ferguson many options in playing him... As long as he performs in the positions that he is going to be assigned, who cares where he play...

Manucho!!! Can't wait to see him play...

At the moment, he is the best in the world but one area for improvement, stop sitting on the pitch complaining about your fouls...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts