Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't do anything particular but am interested in knowing what you'll do before a game or during a game which you feel is lucky for United.

Share with people your superstitions.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
I never eat during United game. I did it couple of times and every single time we conceded a goal when I was on the table eating

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
martinutd said:
I never eat during United game. I did it couple of times and every single time we conceded a goal when I was on the table eating
That's unusual.......what were you eating whan we conceded a goal?...let me guess.....it has to bean from Tetovo,right?:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
In 1999 I had a chinese takeaway on every CL night - we won. My wife reminded me of that so last year I returned to the chinese for my CL night takeaway, and we won again!

Guess what - Im getting fat (Lol) but back to the Chinese again this season!! Come on the reds!!

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
I dont get to go to games much so i usually watch them at home or the pub and ill wear the Red Shirt for home and the Blue away,then i have a white training top for champs league......ive done this for as long as ive supported them obviously the colours of the training shirt/away differs but you get the jist

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
whenever i go in the car with mates we have various superstitions.
we always meet at a set place, and always get breakfast from a local bakery, starbucks and occasionally mcd's.
on the way up, we stop at a service station, spend untold amounts on sweets, drinks, papers and magazines.
then we always aim for a specific chinese on george street, can never remember the name, but it's good.
and my mates dad gets a pin for every game.
not guaranteed to mean victory, but it's only messed up for villareal and portsmouth so far!

·
Registered
734 Posts
i have no superstitions i dont believe in good or bad luck that kinda crap would do a persons head in. i usually just go to the pub with a few of the lads and give out to any scouse fans there :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
I live in Brazil so when the matches are transmitted by Espn Brasil, United win. When they are transmitted by another tv channel we always lose points o_O

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I sleep cuddling my Utd shirt, i don`t think this is a superstition but i think it helps in a way or another lol

& of course, i always keep my Utd shirt close at heart during matches =D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
I dont get to go to games much so i usually watch them at home or the pub and ill wear the Red Shirt for home and the Blue away,then i have a white training top for champs league......ive done this for as long as ive supported them obviously the colours of the training shirt/away differs but you get the jist
I'm the complete opposite tbh.

I never wear the same strip as what the team will be wearing. I also don't bet on United or any rivals.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts