Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
United beating Chelsea, getting a draw at Arsenal and beating Liverpool. It really shows signs of just how serious they are about retaining the title. Sends a strong message out to any rivals! Don't you agree? Really emphasizes the strength of the United squad too!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I agree AG

And we were a minute literally from beating Arsenal aswel!

Just shows we ARE the team to beat this season!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Was a great perfomance, but we still need to see off Arsenal, hopefully Chelsea can take something off them tonight.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Hey we played Chelsea when the arrogand pri*k left that awful team and during that time even Droylsden would have a fair chance to bring points home. They were a shattered team.
It was at OT so dont put those three points on any top list of achievements of 07.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
spellbound said:
Hey we played Chelsea when the arrogand pri*k left that awful team and during that time even Droylsden would have a fair chance to bring points home. They were a shattered team.
It was at OT so dont put those three points on any top list of achievements of 07.

So you are saying we only beat them because they were on poor form due to their manager leaving!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
spellbound said:
yeah but to be fair we werent exactly doing aswel as we could! we were scraping 1-0 wins, until that match.

None of the big 4 are easy to beat whatevers happened to them!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spellbound said:

I recall United being on poor form too! The fact United were grabbing 1-0 victories and nowhere near their best. I would count it as an achievement! Lets face it, any win the the premiership these days is an achievement - its just getting more and more difficult and more and more clubs been taken over means more competition in the transfer market.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Man Utd v Chelsea, 1st goal 45 mins (Tevez)

Man Utd v Arsenal, 1st goal 45 mins (Own goal/Rooney)

Man Utd v Liverpool, 1st goal 44 mins (Tevez)

:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Liverpool are finished for this season..........I think it's time for them to start aiming all their concentration towards the CL...

They can be happy with their effort though..........They've lasted for longer than is usual for them in the last few years and longer than most people predicted...

They can be proud of their challenge..............and I'm sure they'll be back next year....:)

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
I agree we are the team to beat, I mean just look at arsenal, their squad is really thin in dept, chelsea is a deep side but i just dont see avram grant as having what it takes to take his team to the title, and liverpool are getting screwed over with the rotation policy. while we have a deep team and an experienced manager. imo this is one of our strongest sides in years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts