Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I hope to God somebody stands up against him at the next elections.

And while we're talking about that, somebody should stand up against Sepp Blatter at the next Fifa elections.

I hate those two men. So anti-English/British its unbelievable.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Put that frog in a sock, So i can splatter him in on a rock or shove a straw up his backside & blow him up till he pop's, Enuff said?

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Lennart johansson is looking like a very good adminstrator in front of platinit who is blatter's a$$ kisser with his anti england rhetoric.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Uefa president Michel Platini believes Real Madrid's public summer courting of Cristiano Ronaldo is 'normal'.

Manchester United have reacted angrily to the Spanish side's interest in their star man, even reporting Real to Fifa, who rejected their official complaint.

And Platini feels that the Primera Division side have every right to express their interest in the player, widely regarded as one of the world's leading talents.

Understand

Platini told a news conference in Vienna: "Every club in the world would like to have Ronaldo.

"It's part of the system we have today. Players move from club to club and I can understand why Real Madrid want him.

"They had [Alfredo] di Stefano and [Ferenc] Puskas in the past, and as Ronaldo is considered one of the best or the best player in the world it's normal.

"If the club has the finances they can do it, if they don't have the money they can't."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3750047,00.html

What a flaming hypocrite.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Platini hates English football because Liverpool ruined the best night of his club career, Nobody remembers when his Juve side won the European Cup because the scousers had it out for some innocent Italian fans, and he wants to make the whole of England suffer.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Platini is so dumb! Imagine a Champions League without United (SHOCKING !) , Real , Barcvelona etc
Oh yeah and MAYBE the smaller and less significzant ones like Scousepool, Chelski and Arsenal... That would be a funny tournament. I wonder how many peoplewould still watch the CL !!

Oh maybe there would be only French treams like |Lyon and Marseille...oh but wait !! They are in debt too ! Sorry Michel, there wouldnt be a CL with this proposal !

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
What a dumb oaf ?

What a stupid proposal , and now again he shows he is against British clubs.

Just because it was an all English final ?

Won't continue.

P.S : What about the other idea FIFA had on 6+5 rule ?

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Whatever went wrong with platini he was one of the best players in the world , now he is just a complete ranting idiot.
The diiference with reals debt is they never have to pay it back

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
If UEFA decided to do this they would be shooting themselves in the foot. The super clubs - who are all in debt will simply break away and form their own competition.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
reddwarf said:
If UEFA decided to do this they would be shooting themselves in the foot. The super clubs - who are all in debt will simply break away and form their own competition.
can you imagine the ucl with no english team :rolleyes:
no one will watch the ucl

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
abojodeh said:
can you imagine the ucl with no english team :rolleyes:
no one will watch the ucl
It certainly wouldn't be the same without English teams in it.

English clubs have won the competition 11 times (equal best record with Spain and Italy) and more English clubs have won the tournament than from any other nation (4 - United, Liverpool, Forest & Villa).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Its a well known fact that Platini hates English teams and English football in general. He''ll look for any excuse to have a go. This latest daft proposal, even if it had a chance of succeeding would take at least 4 to 5 years to implement so we''ll be defending our title next season whatever...... and hopefully the season after and the one after. (I mean the way to really upset the man is just keep on winning).
And in the unlikely event of him eventually pushing through this proposal then we'll just have to get him charged with "debtism" lol

21 - 40 of 48 Posts