Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Aston Villa wanted Scott Carson on loan and Liverpool would not let him go until they had signed a reaplcement - that's why they went in for the Lens goalkeeper.

I see no real need to bring in another goalkeeper at the moment.

VDS impressed in the Community Shield, TK will probabbly only play in the Carling Cup and perhaps the early rounds of the FA Cup and Foster will be back in Feb/March. In an emergency we also have Tom Heaton to fall back on...or John O'Shea :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
I know u guyz r gonna say that Im an idiot and all.. but I really disagree with all of u.. I think we'r just fine with edwin and cuszak (I know I misspelled his name :D) they are more than enough for the squad and we dont need more keepers..

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
cristiano04 said:
I know u guyz r gonna say that Im an idiot and all.. but I really disagree with all of u.. I think we'r just fine with edwin and cuszak (I know I misspelled his name :D) they are more than enough for the squad and we dont need more keepers..
What happens if VDS get injury and Kusczak hits some bad form ?

Hmmmmmmmmm.......

Big bloody problems then I think..........and our defence is not the best it could be either !!!

Brilliant squad but a few faults still !!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ok u may have a point:D.. about the defence iv'e always had a vision lol.. why not play Gabi as a sweeper or central defender with Rio.. he played in that posesion with his national team in the world cup and he was just unbelievable.. then all we have to do is get a real good international left.. and we will have the best defence in the world :D..

looking back on what i've just written it sounds kinda stupid lol k ill just shut up :D

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
cristiano04 said:
Ok u may have a point:D.. about the defence iv'e always had a vision lol.. why not play Gabi as a sweeper or central defender with Rio.. he played in that posesion with his national team in the world cup and he was just unbelievable.. then all we have to do is get a real good international left.. and we will have the best defence in the world :D..

looking back on what i've just written it sounds kinda stupid lol k ill just shut up :D
Gabi who ?

If you mean the wannabe Liverpool player then I think he wont be too popular at Old Trafford now.....shame because he is very good player and good friend with CR7 too

·
Registered
249 Posts
thought u might say something like that.. look mate the point is hes still here now and no point of making his life a living hell right? i think everyone deserve a second chance.. just give the guy a little love and attention and hell blossom :D..
anyway I hink hes better than Brown..

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
cristiano04 said:
thought u might say something like that.. look mate the point is hes still here now and no point of making his life a living hell right? i think everyone deserve a second chance.. just give the guy a little love and attention and hell blossom :D..
anyway I hink hes better than Brown..
Or you could not be a complete cissy and just treat the man like the scum he is.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts