Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team: Van der Sar; Ferdinand; Heinze; O'Shea; Brown; Richardson; Ronaldo; Carrick; Scholes; Rooney & Smith. Subs: Fletcher; Solskjaer; Giggs; Eagles; Kusczak.

United took an early lead thanks to a 3rd minute strike from Keiran Richardson, assisted by Rooney. And Boro have steadily been forcing corner after corner in a bid to equalise. Shots from Rooney and Ronaldo have been all off target.

Predictably, Boateng is shown the first yellow card (36th min) after another in a string of fouls against Ronaldo, a fued Boateng has been conducting against the Portuguese superstar all season.

Probably also quite predictable, Scholes was booked just before half time. He simply is the worst tackler in the whole of England!!!

Boro equalised 45 minutes +1 first half!!!!

1-1 Half Time.

46 min: Rio off, re-occurence of groin injury, replaced by Fletcher and Giggs on for Richardson.

51 mins: Yakubu becomes yellow card number 3 for Boro, booked for a foul on Scholes. Three players walking a tightrope!!

67 mins: Solskjaer replaces Smith.

United drop another two points as Chelski will creep ever closer. I am fearful for the title now ..............

Final Score: 1-1

·
Registered
166 Posts
WHY?????

why would a safe mid-table team play defensively the last 20-25 mins settling for a draw??? wat do the have to loose??? i hate the fact that united have to have this upset every end of season...this happened last season with southampton after they were mathematically relegated...they still played all defensive and got the draw...wats the point of this nonesense???

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have worse news!! We have to play West Ham yet, and they have screwed us up in the past, big style. A bogey team.

28th April - Everton (A) draw or lose
5th May - City (A) are we good enough for a derby win? Not too sure.
9th May - Chelski (A) We will lose this one I fear.
13th May - West Ham (H) it could be all over by the time we play West Ham. A possible draw.

·
Registered
166 Posts
could this be it??? chelski won at least 10 matches by a last minute goal...and now we stumble to loose the championship??

·
Registered
166 Posts
the way i see it...we need to beat everton (possible) and Man city (also possible) and draw chelsea on the bridge (achievable) and we be crowned EPL champions... forget bout hammers game since we have the goal difference advantage...that would have all bee so difficult if chelski would have beaten magpies...but i guess the lord knws that we we're unlucky with the injuries, and he was on our side :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.