Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
United to lost 3-0! NOT! Haha what an easy game it'll be like 17-0 to United! Can't wait thanks for this news. Also has this been confirmed not saying that I don't trust you or anything.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thatboyronaldo7 said:
United to lost 3-0! NOT! Haha what an easy game it'll be like 17-0 to United! Can't wait thanks for this news. Also has this been confirmed not saying that I don't trust you or anything.
Yep, it's on the Oxford website.

The team will be a bunch of reserves you know. The first team is in Africa. The only first teamers that could play, is if the teams in the Euros go out early.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hahaha Oxford is my local town! Last time they played, Ronaldo came back from teh controversial winking World Cup and scored! My mate was there, all she did was keep drooling all over him!

·
Registered
197 Posts
CaptainRoyKeane said:
Hahaha Oxford is my local town! Last time they played, Ronaldo came back from teh controversial winking World Cup and scored! My mate was there, all she did was keep drooling all over him!
Same here! I might go and see the games.. Even if it isn't the first team.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
We played them last year. Wasn't that when Ole Solskjaer scored?

Anyway, it should really say Oxford Vs United Reserves! :p

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
manutd004 said:
We played them last year. Wasn't that when Ole Solskjaer scored?

Anyway, it should really say Oxford Vs United Reserves! :p
It does.

Oxford v United XI.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
thatboyronaldo7 said:
. ....... then you woke up :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts