Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the last few days, things have begun to boil over in terms of matters off the pitch. Firstly on Sunday morning, the news regarding Tevez and United not being the place where he sees his future. Then during the City match, Ronaldo's taken off and throws an absolute tantrum, immediately casting doubt over his relationship with Fergie. And we know that an unhappy Ronaldo means poor performances, see his performances during the first half of the season. It took him a full 4-5 months to realise his dream wouldn't come true and that in fact, Old Trafford was the perfect stage to showcase his talents as the best player in the world. The next two days sees a media frenzy concocting stories and conspiring against United, insisting that Ronaldo has already signed for Real and Tevez is about to sign for Liverpool (not questioning the legitimacy of this one). There has also been one or too murmurings over the past week regards Nemanja's happiness at the club?

So, is the club really as unstable as the press are trying to make us look? I don't think so, but they are making a fairly good hand at it with all this negative publicity.

Overall, the main problem with these "instabilities", is in my opinion the fact that we have four vital games remaining this season, all of which hold high high significance... So, I hope all these stories regarding unsettled players are ******** and we see out this season as champions of Europe and England again.

So, do ye guys reckon there is unrest in the camp, or is it indeed the usual ABU plotting by the English media?

·
Stuck in reverse
4,137 Posts
In the last few days, things have begun to boil over in terms of matters off the pitch. Firstly on Sunday morning, the news regarding Tevez and United not being the place where he sees his future. Then during the City match, Ronaldo's taken off and throws an absolute tantrum, immediately casting doubt over his relationship with Fergie. And we know that an unhappy Ronaldo means poor performances, see his performances during the first half of the season. It took him a full 4-5 months to realise his dream wouldn't come true and that in fact, Old Trafford was the perfect stage to showcase his talents as the best player in the world. The next two days sees a media frenzy concocting stories and conspiring against United, insisting that Ronaldo has already signed for Real and Tevez is about to sign for Liverpool (not questioning the legitimacy of this one). There has also been one or too murmurings over the past week regards Nemanja's happiness at the club?

So, is the club really as unstable as the press are trying to make us look? I don't think so, but they are making a fairly good hand at it with all this negative publicity.

Overall, the main problem with these "instabilities", is in my opinion the fact that we have four vital games remaining this season, all of which hold high high significance... So, I hope all these stories regarding unsettled players are ******** and we see out this season as champions of Europe and England again.

So, do ye guys reckon there is unrest in the camp, or is it indeed the usual ABU plotting by the English media?
That's how the press earns money, and let's face it, success means getting more attention and the media loves that. So I think the situation is much less complicated than what the press shows you.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I didn't think Barcelona had it in them to try to unsettle players before games. The stuff said about Nemanja and his wife are personal and they're using this to their advantage.

Then there's the Tevez saga with Joorabchian going on Sky basically pimping his client out. Fergie will not be held to ransom by this numpty.

Try as they may, I don't think there's any manager as equipped and experienced as Fergie to deal with this situation. I think time will show these stories hardly deserve the coverage they're currently receiving.

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,947 Posts
look at chelsea when they were winning things under mourinho. Allways stuff in the paper about them.
Papers will wright about the best team because they are the ones evryone is looking at.

In the papers 2 weeks ago arsenal's future kids were all world class and theo was goin to be a world beater. they loose gallas to injury, ship 4 goals against l'pool, 3 against us and 4 against chelsea all of a sudden they arent good enough to be 4th, theo is getting slated etc etc.WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 40 games they played this season?..its the way it goes...if your goin to read the sun, mirror or star read it with a pinch of salt because its just the writers opinion. And because its in writing ppl want to believe it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.