Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's an article going around that quoted Usain Bolt as saying he will try out with Manchester United at the end of next season, he said he's a left footer and prefers to play on the left wing, he also mentions he was a footballer in his younger days and could've pursued a career if not for the advice from his coaches to become a runner.

The lads seriously quick I don't know how any team would be able to defend route 1 football with Bolt on your team, through ball from the back and he'll most definatelly get there first before the centre backs and the goalkeeper, What do you reckon?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
There's an article going around that quoted Usain Bolt as saying he will try out with Manchester United at the end of next season, he said he's a left footer and prefers to play on the left wing, he also mentions he was a footballer in his younger days and could've pursued a career if not for the advice from his coaches to become a runner.

The lads seriously quick I don't know how any team would be able to defend route 1 football with Bolt on your team, through ball from the back and he'll most definatelly get there first before the centre backs and the goalkeeper, What do you reckon?
.........:rofl:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
about time we found someone to replace ronnie so we can ship him off to madrid. who need 40 yard wonder goals when we got a man that has never played professional football but can run faster than a car.

suppose would be funny to see tho. i say play him in a pre season friendly for a laugh

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Usain Bolt was training with Real Madrid ... though it was for running I think..

I think we have a pretty quick team already, can't see how Usain Bolt is going to "answer all our problems"! :p

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.