Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
phil taylor is great at playing darts...therefore as he uses his hands and has to walk back and forth a lot he should be our new goalkeeper
what about the fruit seller down the streets. he handles watermelon, durians etc all day long. should have great ball handling skills.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
brilliant news.
but on a serious note, if anybody thinks that this could be a success, dwain chambers tried the same thing in rugby and failed on an epic scale. bear in mind that you have to run with the ball, and many players blessed with super pace get caught up in this department.
but still, would be fun.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Not far off (If wiki is to be believed).
He's like 6' 7'' or 6' 8'', that's pretty far off, at least when compared to people who are actually 7' tall.

Come to think of it, why'd I take offense to him saying LeBron was 7ft tall, when I should have yelled at him for his retarded idea. I must be getting too much sun.

Z

·
0 Posts
He's like 6' 7'' or 6' 8'', that's pretty far off, at least when compared to people who are actually 7' tall.

Come to think of it, why'd I take offense to him saying LeBron was 7ft tall, when I should have yelled at him for his retarded idea. I must be getting too much sun.
I think I'm in the same boat, it's been boiling hot in Manchester recently. I'm getting a bit confused by it because usually we get about two weeks of sun in the summer and then it hides away for another 11 and half months :wacko:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
I think I'm in the same boat, it's been boiling hot in Manchester recently. I'm getting a bit confused by it because usually we get about two weeks of sun in the summer and then it hides away for another 11 and half months :wacko:
I heard English people melt in the sun?

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
Not a ******* chance. If he's looking for another sport the NFL would be his best bet, but even then I doubt he has the hands or durability. To suggest he could play PL football is pretty embarrassing.

·
One Armed Bandit
8,143 Posts
well considering he's (in his own words 2 minutes ago) just coming back from injury, not back in training until the end of october and not back on the track until next year, i'd say someone is dreaming somewhere.

ps he's live on the 1 show on bbc 1 right now.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
We gave Bebe a chance so why not give him a chance? How old is he? Would he take a place from the 25 players quota?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts