Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a bet at the start of the season with a friend of mine who is a Wolves fan £50 United would get more points, I know wolves play more game but we got 17 more points than them last season so I thought it was a good bet,

After Wolves flying start a few weeks into the season, I was in my local having a bit of banter with the same friend and after a few beers the bet got doubled, i was not feeling confident to be honest but lately with have been pulling the gap back now we are 10 points behind them and we both have 15 games remaining with wolves only winning 1 in the last 6.

Last night I was taking the piss over Wolves 3 3 draw with norwich and and the stupid dog head friend now wants to double the bet again. I am feeling confident now, but is this just my blind faith in united?Is it a good bet?should I double it to £200?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Check out Wolves fixtures for the remaining 15 games this season and same with United. If You think we can claw back those points then double the bet, however if you think wolves won't lose/draw many more, then dont double the bet.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Form and Fxtures my friend. Form & Fixtures. Plus there's the fact that our injury list can only get smaller.

So on that basis I would say United MAY get more points. It depends on Wolves squad injuries.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
It's too close to call imho and I think you should sit tight at £100.

Although, if you want to take a risk and can afford £200, then why not?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Life's meant for living, raise the bet my friend united aren't gonna lose much where as the chapionship is a different kettle of fish and teams can lose points easily! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts