Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just thought what if the players are actually on this forum pretending to be us the fans

maby they listen to us and change there game if we slag them off

or they might just have a good laugh obout what we say on here during training lol

i only thought of this because the over day we were playing david nugent on xbox live and he went on his xbox webcam to prove it, omg it was very funny but he sucks at fifa :)

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
I severely doubt they are but it would be nice if they did.

I really was wondering has this place done anything interview wise in trying to contact the players. I know it is one of the most popular United forums around and it would be quite a good idea if maybe they would conduct interviews with us-be it through e-mail or a Q&A on here. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
i just thought what if the players are actually on this forum pretending to be us the fans

maby they listen to us and change there game if we slag them off

or they might just have a good laugh obout what we say on here during training lol

i only thought of this because the over day we were playing david nugent on xbox live and he went on his xbox webcam to prove it, omg it was very funny but he sucks at fifa :)
lol i doubt seriously they would post....but i wouldn't be shocked at all if they read the stuff...... they are like any other human beings, when you sitting there on the net and type in your name or type in any united forums then sites like this come and i'm sure they must be tempted to at least have an occasional glance.

its human nature to be curious

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I severely doubt they are but it would be nice if they did.

I really was wondering has this place done anything interview wise in trying to contact the players. I know it is one of the most popular United forums around and it would be quite a good idea if maybe they would conduct interviews with us-be it through e-mail or a Q&A on here. Just a thought.

no no no!!!!!! not via e - mail we'll arrange it face to face..... giving somethin back to the fans.......we'll all turn up in a set of coaches for the personal one to one interviews.

i have a few questions i'd like the answers to :0

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
remember "Ben Amos"....haha everyone was proper trying to befriend him, some people make me laugh when they believe everything on an internet forum!

I bet lower league teams have a gander at their forums but i doubt any United player would bother....

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Well the BBC struggle to get United players for interviews so we might find it a bit tough!!!

Might be worth dropping United an email though. There's no harm in asking. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Done...

Hello,

I am a one year season ticket holder (membership number 2326021) and also a staff member on an internet forum devoted to Man United (www.manutdtalk.com - username reddwarf).

One of our forum members has asked if it would be possible for us to contact the club and find out whether we could submit questions to the players.

I realise the players are very busy, especially at this stage of the season, but I was wondering whether any of the first team or reserve team players would be willing to answer a few questions.

We would, of course, only submit genuine and football-related questions - the sort of questions that are sent to MUTV by their viewers, which are asked by the presenter during player interviews.

A yes or no response would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Well the BBC struggle to get United players for interviews so we might find it a bit tough!!!

Might be worth dropping United an email though. There's no harm in asking. :thumbsup:
Not even that detailed but just a few minutes of maybe logging on here and chatting to the fans. It would be hugely appreciated as it's the fans that pay their wages. Still, I realise it's a long shot.

·
23,699 Posts
remember "Ben Amos"....haha everyone was proper trying to befriend him, some people make me laugh when they believe everything on an internet forum!

I bet lower league teams have a gander at their forums but i doubt any United player would bother....
Ha ha. How to forget?! Rushing back to the forum from the stadium in a helicopter! :D

He was ambushed by some of us in the shoutbox. It was hilarious. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I remember when i was with the official man utd forum, there are few players that drop by,Chris Eagles being one of them but he only posted one time and only posted thank you to all these comment praising him doing a good job.

I think there are more chances they visiting the club forum then anywhere else because of the easy access unless they really have time to spare. Shame that place is an embarassment thou, wonder what the players will think reading the comment in there.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Hey, did you know I'm Edwin Van der Sar in real life? :D Oh wait, yeah, in my dreams! lol.

Facebook is where you have the most chance at talking to famous people, I now and then chat to Hayley McQueen or Mark Sullivan on Facebook. MUTV Presenters not stars mind you.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Ravel Morrison is on here, I'm sure that will of been mentioned in a previous post, I've heard from my mate whos on another forum that the admin on there has said there are some players on that one, but no one knows which players. I know nif I was a player I'd take an intertest in fans views and visit forums and places once in a while.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I am fergie , so please address me as sir from now on , i am really pissed off with you lot .
What more do lot want i have delivered you 10 league titles , two champions leagues and numerous cups too many to mention .
All i ever read is criticism of me and phelan , we have put us in a position to win the bloody lot and you lot are still whinging , what more do i have to do.
I know its been a bad week , its been even worse for me but cheer up we will take it out on the villa .
And no i will not bring carlos back.
There i have blown my cover
SIR ALEX SIGNING OFF

S

·
0 Posts

They definatly do mate. :thumbsup:

Ben Amos, :rofl: , the player who borrowed a helicopter to get from OT to Sheffield to change his clothes to go out with the 1st team. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I am fergie , so please address me as sir from now on , i am really pissed off with you lot .
What more do lot want i have delivered you 10 league titles , two champions leagues and numerous cups too many to mention .
All i ever read is criticism of me and phelan , we have put us in a position to win the bloody lot and you lot are still whinging , what more do i have to do.
I know its been a bad week , its been even worse for me but cheer up we will take it out on the villa .
And no i will not bring carlos back.
There i have blown my cover
SIR ALEX SIGNING OFF
:eek: E-hairdryer treatment:laugh:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts