Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
Jason Brown :D

nah joking i would say give Kuszczak/Foster a chance then if they fail we go for Ochao or Lloris but both would be costy so i would say go to a great goalie his name is BORUC
as this goalie is top experienced and taller than the other choices :p

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
manutd004 said:
I wouldn't be frightened of paying £10m+ for a goalkeeper.

Prices are rising in football nowadays, and even the prices for quality goalkeepers are going up. After all, it took about £32m for Juventus to sign Buffon, albeit that was in 2001. But of course, there is a limit. I would probably only pay, at most, £15m-£18m for a keeper.

Neuer and Frey are my top two choices, but I wouldn't mind Given either. Hes not my top choice, but hes a quality keeper none the less.

No abo.

Hes a quality shot-stopper no doubt. But he can't deal with crosses, hes too eccentric, he makes quite a few mistakes and his behaviour is a disgrace in all honesty.

We need to avoid Boruc.
no i want him cuz hes a faithful believer and always pray and try to bless himself by making a cross mark

something would **** the atheist fans :D (joking)

agree with you that Boruc ain't good at crosses and that he makes many blunders but ain't VDS the same :rolleyes:

and Boruc is good at penalties :)

_______
i would say Volkan Demirel but his attitude is very bad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.