Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
out of their strikers available (jo, saha, him) they wont miss him much. doesnt score enough, i think hes got 1 all season. saha has scored more and we all know what his injury report card says:rolleyes:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
out of their strikers available (jo, saha, him) they wont miss him much. doesnt score enough, i think hes got 1 all season. saha has scored more and we all know what his injury report card says:rolleyes:
true but he sure gonna be missed

saha gets injured to easily and it may leave them with one striker upfront

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
David Moyes has really impressed me this season. The number of injuries he's had to cope with to key players is unbelieveable.

I know Anichebe is not a key player but when your squad is already stretched to breaking point any injury that results in your squad being another man down for the rest of the season is a huge blow.

Everton have no right to finish in the top half of the table, never mind in the top 6, considering their dreadful home form at the start of the season and the injuries they have had. I had a lot of respect for Moyes for what he did at Preston but he's working minor miracles at Everton.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts