Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that Vidic as been selected for the serbia match and will have to play for them on Saturday in a twice postponed match so this obviously means he will not be available for the Bolton match on the same day.

The one consolation is "if Finland beat Portugal and Serbia win both their remaining qualifiers - home matches against Poland and Kazakhstan - then all three will finish on the same number of points and Serbia will qualify by virtue of their head-to-head record against the other two teams."

So my point is if Serbia lose Tonight then Saturdays game is pointless for Serbia and Vidic may be released to play against Bolton.
Serbia Play Poland tonight and Kazakhstan Wednesday night needing to win both,

We do have adequate cover i know but i would rather see Vidic in that centre back slot along with Rio Ferdinand.

Im therefore going to be a Poland fan for just tonight in the interest of Manchester United on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Yeah, I see where you're coming from, but Portugal beat Finland, and then hopefully Vidic comes 'home' from International duty :p

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
That's true Damian,I'v also heard this information.But I hope that he is going to miss Bolton,coz I am from Serbia.........lol....but this will never happen.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Even if Vidic doesn't play it's no problem anyway.....

Not against Bolton :D

We could use half the reserves and beat them !

We could even use Dong and he would score !! Actually no.....forget I said that - Bolton aren't that bad :D

·
Registered
788 Posts
Just hope Ronaldo and Portugal get the job done 2nite and get at least a point against Finland, So that Vidic can play on Saturday. I expect to see Vidic play on Saturday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts