Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard about a case with AC Milan player Kaladze who was sent off in the same game as Vidic in 2007 and he was not suspended and could play for Milan against Arsenal.

This mean that Vidic shouldnt be suspended at all and we can sleep better at nights. I tried to find confirmation about Kaladze's playing but havent found it yet.

Im sure we'll read a lot more about that after tonight.

Thats good news for United and Vidic.

Here is a link to prove he played as mentioned: http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/history/season=2008/round=15106/match=301892/report=lu.html

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/history/season=2008/round=15106/match=301896/report=lu.html

Here is the link to the red card for Kaladze in the final vs Boca Juniors: http://www.fifa.com/tournaments/archive/clubworldcup/japan2007/results/match=61295/index.html

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Stevie G got sent off in the Amsterdam tournament and didn get a ban,,,, Rooney and Scholes both got 3 game bans for the same offense... so i wouldn be too sure...

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Its Manchester United we're talking about so vidic will get a suspension.

FIFA/UEFA rule making decisions are at times laughable and nothing really shows any sign of consistency.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
antdevil78 said:

FIFA/UEFA rule making decisions are at times laughable and nothing really shows any sign of consistency.
Exactly, they will probably slap on an extra game and all :rolleyes:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
antdevil78 said:

On the contrary, I find them to be quite consistent....consistently bad, but consistent nonetheless.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah...and United will be banned from everything called football.:mad:

This forum will be a bikers forum where we talk about what Harley is the best value for money. :mad:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
hehe..would be great if Vida escapes....a lot of Inter fans throwed a party when they heard he will be suspended:D

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
aint gonna happen. the last thing you can do when it comes to FIFA is look at a past example and expect the same treatment for us.

they just dont work like that. Until FIFA confirm he wont be banned, assume he his banned.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wazza1989 said:
hehe..would be great if Vida escapes....a lot of Inter fans throwed a party when they heard he will be suspended:D
Yep thats why I bothered to post this.

It'll be another match up with Vidic then without him.
Worst case scenario: Vidic banned for two games and Rio having back problems. We have to play Brown and Evans....

To have a fit Rio and a hungry Vidic sounds a lot better.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
spellbound said:
Yep thats why I bothered to post this.

It'll be another match up with Vidic then without him.
Worst case scenario: Vidic banned for two games and Rio having back problems. We have to play Brown and Evans....

To have a fit Rio and a hungry Vidic sounds a lot better.

I'd rather not have that scenario.

Spelly, thanks for sharing this and for the homework man.

If FIFA is fair, it will be justice done. If not, it will be another prime example of injustice towards Man Utd.

But honestly Vidic could be the difference in games like this.

Putahimovic versus Brown and Evans ?!?!? :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts