Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nemanja Vidic has warned Manchester United's title rivals he is confident the club will be stronger in the second half of the season.

The Premier League champions have made a habit of beginning campaigns slowly before pushing on in the latter stages.

United achieved a return of five points from their opening four games but have since demonstrated the players are finding their groove.

Sir Alex Ferguson's charges currently lie eight points behind pace-setters Chelsea and Liverpool but Vidic is sure they will make up the ground.

"I can only speak from experience - but after three years here, I know we are always better in the second half of the season," he said.

"We pick up the flow, and our performances tend to improve. I hope it will be like that again.
Future

"It is always about the second half of the season. That is when the games are decisive. That is when it is really tough."

Liverpool, like last term, have started impressively - but they fell off the pace in the 2007/08 campaign.

Of the Reds' chances, Vidic said: "It is hard to say how Liverpool will handle it. All we can do is keep as close as we can and then push forward."

Vidic went on to outline his content at Old Trafford after he was quoted as being critical of the English weather.

He added: "I definitely feel settled here. It is unnerving for everyone when they move clubs. I really feel at home now."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_4514776,00.html

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
I hate it when things are jinked :)....Scolari said they would go unbeaten,along came the scum.Fergie said Chelsea Liverpool wasnt important............

1 - 2 of 2 Posts