Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Vietnamese Football Federation are in talks with United over the possibility of United playing there next year.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
vietnam thats new destination, were such a globe club now I think its great that the fans in the countrys that thought they would never see united live get to see them play .

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have many fans in Vietnam, and a few Vietnamese fans in here. If we are going to tour, and we always will, it may as well be in places where the fans are starved of seeing their fav players.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Goooooooooood mooooooooooooorning Vietnaaaaaam!!!

(Someone had to do it :p )

As long as it's pre-season and not another one of these mid-season games then I don't see a problem with it. The reception United get when they travel the World is amazing. I'm sure the Vietnamese fans would love to see United in action.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Damn it....just when it looks like I'll move to Europe!

Anyway, for any reds thinking of watching United in Vietnam - DO IT!!

It's an interesting place to visit and the girls are gorgeous! Also....they are available!
:)

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
mufc-ok said:
I find it embarassing, MUFC will jump at the chance to make more money abroad
Well maybe we do, but its a win win situation. We gain in popularity & therefore shirt sales etc. They get a once in a life time chance to see some of the best players in the world in their country.

Whats the harm?

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
If its pre-season then theres nothing wrong.

Its a great opportunity for the fans to see their team in action, and if it benefits us financially and fitness-wise I really see no problem with it.

Its a positive situation for everyone involved.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I think its a good idea, just as long as it doesn't affect the players' performances (from fatigue etc)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts