Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, I'm a fan of ValenciaCF.

The club has big economic problems, and is forced to sell his stars (Villa, Silva, Joaquin...), also I am a fan of Manchester United, and if Villa goes away, I want that he goes to Manchester United, I believe that Villa in the Premier League will do many goals. I say it, that I see him to play every week!

Silva is another player who perfectly would be in 11 of Manchester. Her head, as that of many players of the Valencia, is in another team for time. Valencia is in sports and economic crisis. And any team can take advantage of it.

The price can be 40-50 millions for Villa and 30-35 for Silva.

I believe that Villa does not want to go out of Spain.
I believe that Silva yes.

Excuse my English. Everything what I have said is to what I listen every day in radio, TV, press..

Regards from Valencia!

·
hates City
2,913 Posts

The club has big economic problems, and is forced to sell his stars (Villa, Silva, Joaquin...), also I am a fan of Manchester United, and if Villa goes away, I want that he goes to Manchester United, I believe that Villa in the Premier League will do many goals. I say it, that I see him to play every week!

Silva is another player who perfectly would be in 11 of Manchester. Her head, as that of many players of the Valencia, is in another team for time. Valencia is in sports and economic crisis. And any team can take advantage of it.

Excuse my English. Everything what I have said is to what I listen every day in radio, TV, press..

Regards from Valencia!
I agree that Villa will stay in Spain probably Real or Barca, as for Silva I think that he would be a great signing for us but we will face stern competition for his signature.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree that Villa will stay in Spain probably Real or Barca, as for Silva I think that he would be a great signing for us but we will face stern competition for his signature.

Yes, Silva will have many claimants, No is sure that Villa remains in Spain. ValenciaCF don't want to reinforce direct rivals in Spanish League. ValenciaCF can sell to a minor price for foreigner Team. Though, I think that this time will not be like that. Villa will play where He will want.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Valencia on SALE??? They have good players in the squad... I consider the three of them are good buys... Would love to see Joaquin most... Nice name to be printed... LOL

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts

Regards from Valencia!
Thanks for posting that, really interesting to hear something from the Valencia side. I think this summer there will be 4 players that are the hottest properties in Europe, and will probably be spread out between the top teams. Villa, Silva, Ribery and Benzema - and we know that Madrid, Barcelona and United have been linked with all of them. Would be great if you could keep us updated on what's being reported in Spain :thumbsup:

Oh and welcome to the forum its good to have you here :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love Villa but he will be a Morrientes/Forlan in the EPL. The tackling will really eliminate his timing/patient finishing.

Joaquin and Silva would both have success and would be good deals, assuming Silva can stay healthy

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Just heard that City have been in preliminary talks with Valencia over the potential sale of David Villa.
I've seen that too Jazz, I'm sure Valencia would love their money but I don't see Villa going there to be honest. I think they'd be kind enough to him to let him move to a bigger club like us or Barca for a bit less money.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello from Valencia!

Last news are the interest of the ManCity in Villa. One has not spoken about quantities. I believe that Villa does not want to go to the ManCity, Because Mancity is not a big club. I think that value of Villa is 50million €.

Silva news:

Fernando Gomez wants to sell to Villa and to construct an team about Silva. But everything stays in David Silva's hands, If he wants, he will remain, if he wants he will leave.

ValenciaCF wants to construct the team with the money of the sale of Villa.

I wait to have used as help.

Once again from Valencia, a greeting.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Hello from Valencia!

Last news are the interest of the ManCity in Villa. One has not spoken about quantities. I believe that Villa does not want to go to the ManCity, Because Mancity is not a big club. I think that value of Villa is 50million €.

Silva news:

Fernando Gomez wants to sell to Villa and to construct an team about Silva. But everything stays in David Silva's hands, If he wants, he will remain, if he wants he will leave.

ValenciaCF wants to construct the team with the money of the sale of Villa.

I wait to have used as help.

Once again from Valencia, a greeting.
Greetings from the uk!! :wave1:

Haha always good to see a 'local' post about their club when it comes to foreign teams and when there players are linked to us! Whats the feelings like in valencia about villa and silva?!? Do people think they will leave?!? Similar feelings to last summer?

pz! :cool:

·
Registered
542 Posts
valencia players for sale.

financial problems at this club.

they are lookign to sell loads of players im talking 20+ players

they include some stars like joaquin, edu, david villa, david silva

think we could strike a half price deal with ne fo them if their desperate :specool:

even the big spanish pundit who played for valencia said: players like david silva, david silva deserve to be at bigger club

we all know of david villas fine quality........... dont let liverpool get him!

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Frankly speaking, I won't be too bothered if we didnt get either... i might actually pick Silva
I just hope no other Permiership team gets them :rolleyes:

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Frankly speaking, I won't be too bothered if we didnt get either... i might actually pick Silva
I just hope no other Permiership team gets them :rolleyes:
I could imagine, if Madrid or Barca don't bid for him, Villa wanting to Join Liverpool to play under Benitez along side Torres with other Spaniards too.

Aparently Silva is more open to playing abroad.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I could imagine, if Madrid or Barca don't bid for him, Villa wanting to Join Liverpool to play under Benitez along side Torres with other Spaniards too.

Aparently Silva is more open to playing abroad.
I've heard differently. When we supposedly got turned down in a bid for Silva in the Summer, Silva said he never wants to leave Spain.

I heard off Revista De La Liga that Villa and his agents are pretty annoyed at Madrid and they expect him to go to Barca in the Summer (along with Ribery)

I can't see Villa going to Liverpool. They play a certain system where Gerrard plays in behind Torres, Villa won't get in ahead of Gerrard and I can't see Torres and Villa sharing 1 spot.

Also, for Spain the Villa - Torres partnership has never really worked. I know they won the Euros but that was because the whole team were amazing.

·
Registered
542 Posts
villa is the type of striker united need. i swear villa is top quality one of the finest strikers around. i rate him higher than torres.

see euro international level videos. with the quality of uniteds midfield aswell villa would be on fire.

his strength and his passion is great. however i think if he were to leave spain he would go liverpool due to spanish connections. then again if we try and bid you never know.

i just dont want liverpool to get villa, imagine villa +torress plus gerrard... they would be a big threat on paper

41 - 60 of 88 Posts