542 Posts
did I say it was going to happen? No.
BUT don't you think Villa would be a hell of a lot better than Berba
Nothing in his style of play says united
so it's NOT a stupid idea, as Villa is more suited to our fluid style of play
and I can have an opinion
so in conclusion
Shut Up ;)
i agree with demonguy..... dont underestimate villa hes world class and would fit in our squad and make it hard for teams to stop the pase we will hold with villa. hes got 2nd highest goal scoring record in spain below eto'o.

hes better than torress! i hold to this statement.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
first of all. why villa for berba. as written in earlier posts by others. tevez and rooney are too similar in style. and also, tevez goals have dried up. 4 of the goals this season came against QPR. apart from the game at fulham in fa cup, i dont remember him lighting up in a game. yes, he still can get us that odd important goal, but, villa would be a better goalscorer any other day. so i say keep berba, get villa, let tevez go.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
i agree with demonguy..... dont underestimate villa hes world class and would fit in our squad and make it hard for teams to stop the pase we will hold with villa. hes got 2nd highest goal scoring record in spain below eto'o.

hes better than torress! i hold to this statement.
I didn't underestimate him I just think it's stupid

did I say it was going to happen? No.
BUT don't you think Villa would be a hell of a lot better than Berba
Nothing in his style of play says united
so it's NOT a stupid idea, as Villa is more suited to our fluid style of play
and I can have an opinion
so in conclusion
Shut Up ;)

That's your opinion but my opinion is that yours is STUPID. Berba gives us a new dimension and cost LESS than Tevez (who i still want to keep) Villa wouldn't fit in as we couldn't keep them all happy. Same with Benzema and you didnt say it wouldnt happen, I DID - as it wont.

first of all. why villa for berba. as written in earlier posts by others. tevez and rooney are too similar in style. and also, tevez goals have dried up. 4 of the goals this season came against QPR. apart from the game at fulham in fa cup, i dont remember him lighting up in a game. yes, he still can get us that odd important goal, but, villa would be a better goalscorer any other day. so i say keep berba, get villa, let tevez go.
This guy is talking sense. He reads our situation assesses it and then makes a sensible judgement +1 for you!

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.