Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Looking at the title I thought that Chelsea are at home but the game is at Villa Park which will give Aston Villa an advantage over Chelsea. I'll be looking forwardto this game and it'll be interesting to see how Chelsea play as it is Hiddink's first game in charge.

Villa have an edge over Chelsea in this one because their at home and Chelsea have been really off form and the recent ongoings at the club have only worsened things.

Still I think it'll be a 1-1 draw with both teams playing decent football. It will be good if both of them draw as it will push the gap further between United and both the teams.

·
Registered
629 Posts
The match was good but I was really hoping the game will end in a draw. The goal scored by Chelsea was a good one but I really thought Villa might score especially early on when they created many chances. Also in the last fifteen minutes, had they tried a little harder they might have got a goal but it wasn't to be. The result still doesn't affect us in anyway since Chelsea are 10 points off and cannot really challenge us for the title.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts