................Adler

Maicon..Rio(c)..Vidic...Evra

Ronaldo...Xavi..Ballack..Ribery

............Messi.....Benzema

Ferguson.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I'm shocked! No Del Piero? For anybody? :eek: Let me show you chaps a real dream team. :D

One that's not just made of great players but specially picked so that each player would complement the others. Perfection.

My friends I normally loathe the word "Epic". I think it's the overused toyboy of teeny boppers everywhere.

However in this instance there is no other word. Epic. Simply Epic & capable of trashing anybody. Just look & gasp in awe. :)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
---------------------------------Casillas---------------------------------
-
---Boswinga--------Ferdinand------------Vidic-------------Evra---
-
----------------------------------Xavi-------------------------------------
-
---Ronaldo------------------------------------------------Sneidjer---
-
-------------------------------Lampard----------------------------------
-
------------------Benzema----------------Messi-----------------------

Manager - :rolleyes:

WTF's Gerrard registered as a right winger for? Had he been eligable for midfield,
I'd have put him in ahead of Frank

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
What's the reason to vote Benzema ??
What has he done of unforgettable ??

French ligue is very poor, and in CH.League he made some goals but nothing special. Lyon was not at the top level as usual.
In Euro 2008 he was totally useless for France.... so, why all these votes ??

I dont' tell you my vote..... otherwise you'll kick me out of the forum ..... (maybe you've understood )

·
Registered
736 Posts
Done ........

---------------------------------------Iker Cassi---------------------------------------------

ramos-------------------vida------------------------puyol(c)-------------------------evra

ronaldo---------------------senna------------------lampard-----------------------ribery

-------------------------------zlatan------------------messi---------------------------------

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
ejuventus said:
What's the reason to vote Benzema ??
What has he done of unforgettable ??

French ligue is very poor, and in CH.League he made some goals but nothing special. Lyon was not at the top level as usual.
In Euro 2008 he was totally useless for France.... so, why all these votes ??

I dont' tell you my vote..... otherwise you'll kick me out of the forum ..... (maybe you've understood )
Highest scorer in Ligue 1.
Did well in the CL - even against Man Utd. I rate him as a potential Ballon d'Or winner.
Maybe Torres won the Euro 2008, but that is ONE SINGLE competition. Benzema won his domestic league with OL.

Why just ask about Benzema?
A lot of people voted for Messi, as I did. He won f all except for an Olympic medal.
Still whenever he's played, he's made me sit up and watch like no other and to me was one of the best players in '08 even without a major trophy.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
What a team.com !!

VDS

ANYUKOV VIDIC RIO EVRA

SENNA

RONALDO INIESTA

ARSHAVIN

DEL PIERO (C) SERGIO AGUERO

COACH: SIR ALEX

1 - 20 of 22 Posts