Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Angry Faz.....Ere we go again:rolleyes:

I admire Parks workrate and he does play some nice balls into the box but I still believe that at a club that strives to be the best in Europe, His abilities do not warrant him a place in the starting lineup

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
hes a hard worker but thats his lot! when he gets on the ball in dangerous areas i dont feel a feel a goal comeing or any threat whatsoever! quailty squad-player but when we need a goal he would be the 1st player id take off! im a big fan of players who work their socks off and no1 works harder then him

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Nani is a better player overall, but when Nani plays bad oh my he is baaaad. Plus he doesn't track back as much as Park, he's consistently good, unlike others like Giggs who some games this season has been invisible, Nani as well. Tosic coming in will be interesting, I hope he pushes for a first team spot.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
park is one of utds best midfielders he works so hard for the team and regulary gets into the opponents penalty area , i don't see the other midfielders in the area has much as park. only the great ronaldo.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
sweet fa said:
park is one of utds best midfielders he works so hard for the team and regulary gets into the opponents penalty area , i don't see the other midfielders in the area has much as park. only the great ronaldo.
Carrick, Scholes, Ronaldo, Giggs, Hargreaves, Anderson, Fletcher are all better players than park.

Uniteds best midfielder. :D

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Stephen said:
Carrick, Scholes, Ronaldo, Giggs, Hargreaves, Anderson, Fletcher are all better players than park.

Truth be told, I'd put Possebon on that list too.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Stephen said:

And still Park get starts in the 'big' games away. :rolleyes:

And there's only Giggs and Ronaldo who Park compete with on your list...still...Anderson fold quilts on the bench week in and week out as it seems....and Hargreaves wont be back for long, if ever...

Still, Park is picked to start in 'important' away games...

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
piazza said:
Truth be told, I'd put Possebon on that list too.
I was thinking him too, but I wouldn't have been able to put up a good argument if weetfa replied for Possebon due to his lack of experience. So I left him out.

Gibson doesn't do a lot wrong either.

And still Park get starts in the 'big' games away.

And there's only Giggs and Ronaldo who Park compete with on your list...still...Anderson fold quilts on the bench week in and week out as it seems....and Hargreaves wont be back for long, if ever...

Still, Park is picked to start in 'important' away games...
Yeah, but he said best midfielder, which the players I put forward are all better IMO.

There isn't much alternative on the wings nowadays. Worrying. Hopefully this Czech kid is a cracking find. Don't hold much hope though.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts