Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
good news, and congratulations for them if it is true.
usually with an agressive, wild player you say that marriage and a baby might bring a bring of a calming influence to their life/game. but wazza seems so relaxed and gentle off the field anyway, that i don't think even a baby could change his on field aggression, not that i would even want to change it anyway!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Im so happy for both of them..Have to admit, i envy their relationship so much compared to beck-posh cause theirs are much a humble version.

Hopefully another future man utd player:whistling::whistling:

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I`ve read it on a lot of sites, so i guess that`s true ..
I`m so happy for him :):happy, i went to tell my bro, mum and nan .. and they made a fool of me :(

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
Lets hope his son is half as good as him at least ... SIGN HIM NOW!!!
congratulations for them, but no lets not sign the lad, sons of great footballers rarely come good, now instead we should sign agueros kid, at least he has great footballing genes on both sides of his family.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
congratulations for them, but no lets not sign the lad, sons of great footballers rarely come good, now instead we should sign agueros kid, at least he has great footballing genes on both sides of his family.
Yeah, Agueros son has Kun as the father and Maradonna as his Grandad..
He has to be a decent footballer, with those genes..

Rooney would be some Aul Lad to have though..:specool:

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
well lets hope for him and his misses sake its true, they deserve it.
you have to give her credit she may be a wag but she seems like she's got her head screwed on and just wants a life with a man she loves.
and as for wayne hes a lucky boy lets hope he never strays like cashley cole, and lets hope the baby rooney becomes a boy wonder like his father

1 - 20 of 20 Posts