Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after what happen in the last match we will see that we are near from the cup again
arsenal draw , and we won 5-1 aginst newcastle
I think that we will lead again
the next game
our match is very eazy aginst fulham

and I think the 3 point is for us
so glory glory man united
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,236 Posts
Yes, Fulham on paper should be a stroll in the park, so let's just hope the lads go out and concentrate and do the job. A few goals for the ould goal difference wouldn't go amiss either.

Hopefully Rooney and Ronaldo are playing.

Season not near over yet though.

Chelsea are still a very big threat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
Yeap, the season's still far from being able to decide who'll be winning the premiership championship title. Look @ the table! Arsenal are still above us, while Chelsea are catching up with us. I say that 5 points or less will separate the champions from the runners-up.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,699 Posts
the-7 said:
after what happen in the last match we will see that we are near from the cup again
arsenal draw , and we won 5-1 aginst newcastle
I think that we will lead again
the next game
our match is very eazy aginst fulham
and I think the 3 point is for us
so glory glory man united
:eek: :eek: Don't talk like that. You are scaring some of us here. :rolleyes: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Fulham isnt going to be easy it never is, its one of those places like boro you just want to go there get it over with and get home
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
I think the games between 23rd March and 13th April will be hugely important in deciding where the title goes this season.

We face 2 tough home fixtures against Liverpool & Villa, followed by a trip to the Riverside (one of our bogey grounds) and then play Arsenal at OT. In the same period Arsenal face Chelsea, Bolton (one of their bogey teams) and ourselves away from home and their home fixture is against Liverpool.

If we can emerge top of the table after these fixtures are completed I think the title is ours for the taking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,607 Posts
the-7 said:
after what happen in the last match we will see that we are near from the cup again
arsenal draw , and we won 5-1 aginst newcastle
I think that we will lead again
the next game
our match is very eazy aginst fulham

and I think the 3 point is for us
so glory glory man united
NO game is easy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
We had a tough game against fulham last yr, took a bit of ronaldo magic to settle it! so wouldn bank on it! but i expect we will win it!
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
5-1 on the opening day of last season got our season off to a flier, Saha opened the scoring like he often does against his old club.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
Arsenal are faultering and we simply "HAVE" to take advantage. 3 points for me, because the team will be set put correctly by Fergie....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
If you remember we only won at Fulham with a last minute wonder goal from Ronny....there are NO easy games in the Premiership.....


well maybe Derby LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
versa said:
:eek: :eek: Don't talk like that. You are scaring some of us here. :rolleyes: ;)
wht we must proud and have confidents in man utd

RedSte said:
If you remember we only won at Fulham with a last minute wonder goal from Ronny....there are NO easy games in the Premiership.....


well maybe Derby LOL
but this time is diffrence
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
red_devils4life said:
^May ue explain in detail what exactly is different?
we enter the game with new spirit

5 of the playe was in reset

roney he is in the best prefomence

arsenal is going down

man utd is the best team ( that is always )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
Last season, we had our best players rested for this clash too. Both Ronaldo & Rooney are entering into the form of their life. Not only are Arsenal going down last season, they are 4th FFS! Best or not best, football IS football after all. Anything may happen during the 90 mins of a football game. Ever heard of this idiom ?? Over-confidence kills the cat!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
red_devils4life said:
Last season, we had our best players rested for this clash too. Both Ronaldo & Rooney are entering into the form of their life. Not only are Arsenal going down last season, they are 4th FFS! Best or not best, football IS football after all. Anything may happen during the 90 mins of a football game. Ever heard of this idiom ?? Over-confidence kills the cat!! ;)
we must be Over-confidence but the team must be carefull

I HOPE WE WON
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,699 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Last season, we had our best players rested for this clash too. Both Ronaldo & Rooney are entering into the form of their life. Not only are Arsenal going down last season, they are 4th FFS! Best or not best, football IS football after all. Anything may happen during the 90 mins of a football game. Ever heard of this idiom ?? Over-confidence kills the cat!! ;)
Think it is "curiosity kills the cat"... unless for creativity and purposefulness?;)
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top