Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
23,699 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Yeap, I made a mistake on that one.....it should be curiosity kills the cat & over-confidence kills the dog! (according to rd4l).......:p
Perfect for me on creativity grounds.;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
if anyone can over come a points defecit to take the title its fergie and man utd, he came back from nine points in 96' i think to take the title from newcastle., also eduardos injury will slow arsenal down, they have only got one on form striker in adeybeyor.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Yeap, I made a mistake on that one.....it should be curiosity kills the cat & over-confidence kills the dog! (according to rd4l).......:p
I think the lesson here is simple - keep your pets indoors!!! :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
reddwarf said:
I think the games between 23rd March and 13th April will be hugely important in deciding where the title goes this season.

We face 2 tough home fixtures against Liverpool & Villa, followed by a trip to the Riverside (one of our bogey grounds) and then play Arsenal at OT. In the same period Arsenal face Chelsea, Bolton (one of their bogey teams) and ourselves away from home and their home fixture is against Liverpool.

If we can emerge top of the table after these fixtures are completed I think the title is ours for the taking.
If we can come out of that run with 10points i will be happy can see Arsenal dropping points against Chelsea and Liverpool.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
alto10 said:
If we can come out of that run with 10points i will be happy can see Arsenal dropping points against Chelsea and Liverpool.
I hope arsenal lose aginst thim
but we must win

21 - 29 of 29 Posts