Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive noticed alot of you on this forum are questioning tevez, nani, rooney, some- ronaldo:eek:

this is nonsence! tevez has only had a couple of minutes playing time in recent games. remember last season when tevez showed what he can do. for isntance the goal against west ham.

nani? i cant see anything he has done wrong. i dont understand why some united fans hold a grudge against certein players when were not in the middle of the season yet :(

im saying were not real madrid. just because we are winning alot of trophies like champions league does not mean we can take anything for granted.

what do real madrid do if they dont want a person on their team first sight? they get rid. we are united more passionate and more of a club than them fools

sorry about grammer/spelling dylexic

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Good post, and I do understand where you're coming from.

There are some people on here who go too far when criticising players. But, on the other side of the coin, I see no reason why we shouldn't criticise players as long as its done right and with good reason.

After all, slating players is too far. But pretending everything is ok and refusing to see something is also a bad attitude to have.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Your dead bloody right lad!!!! there was even a thread about Rooney (I think it may have been deleted?), that's right Wayne Rooney, questioning his ability!!! What in the ****!!!!!!

absolutely pathetic 'fans' these people are, in case any1 has noticed I've been posting less and less on this forum because of this sh1t! Rooney for gods sake! same ****s say Scholes is passed it as well absolute idiots!

I to be fair a lot last season said I didnt rate Carrick or Nani, didnt think they're United class, Carrick has impressed me a lot of late (despite injury) Nani I believe has also come on quite a bit, though still has a HUGE HUGE amount to learn! but lets give him time eh?!

I'm pretty young so I've never seen any real bad times for United, but the older members on this forum in particular must be disgusted by what some 'fans' put on here, I for 1 am sick of it...

Still cannot get over some A55HOLE questioning Rooney!

Z

·
0 Posts
eoininho said:
Your dead bloody right lad!!!! there was even a thread about Rooney (I think it may have been deleted?), that's right Wayne Rooney, questioning his ability!!! What in the ****!!!!!!

absolutely pathetic 'fans' these people are, in case any1 has noticed I've been posting less and less on this forum because of this sh1t! Rooney for gods sake! same ****s say Scholes is passed it as well absolute idiots!

I to be fair a lot last season said I didnt rate Carrick or Nani, didnt think they're United class, Carrick has impressed me a lot of late (despite injury) Nani I believe has also come on quite a bit, though still has a HUGE HUGE amount to learn! but lets give him time eh?!

I'm pretty young so I've never seen any real bad times for United, but the older members on this forum in particular must be disgusted by what some 'fans' put on here, I for 1 am sick of it...

Still cannot get over some A55HOLE questioning Rooney!

Whether you like to admit it or not, Wayne Rooney does have one major problem. The boy can be world class for five or six games in a row, but then for the next 10 games he's average. look at Octoer, everything he touched turned to gold, but in November he can't hit a barn door with a banjo. The lad has no concept of the word 'consistency' and that's what's stopping him being a world beater. if he could keep his form for more than a month at a time he'd propbably be in the top 5 strikers in the world, but until then he'll be lucky to make the top 10.

And as for this forum being negative: Go and take a look at all the other united forums. They've all got a few retards that constantly question our own players, not just this one.

·
23,699 Posts
I do think our loyalty, priority and concern should be with the CLUB more than any player; strangely, it often goes the other way.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Its been said in many threads, many times, you're all spoilt!! Get some video's of the early 70s, the mid 70s and the worst of all, 80 to 89.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Red Devil said:
For helping along our newest brethren
ahh no problem

but i think i caused him trouble as his intoduction post had some replays from men saying that they are interested in his tits :D

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Blade said:
Whether you like to admit it or not, Wayne Rooney does have one major problem..
Finally!!

He is playing more, and scoring less. Its no bloody good if you can run around a pitch for 90+ minutes if you draw 0-0; maybe he should try lurking around the box for once. Berbatov is a better trapper and distributor than Rooney, so maybe Berbatov should play behind Rooney up the middle. 4.4.1.1

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Now now.....

we might be spoilt, but as football fans are entitled to our opinions. I just don't like the more venomous and nonconstructive bashing....

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
redforcerising, that's what im trying to get at.

there was a ridculous post made earlier on i think it was "i dont want another serbian player in united!"

Z

·
0 Posts
forzaunited said:
there was a ridculous post made earlier on i think it was "i dont want another serbian player in united!"
I think that was by one of our members from Kosovo. As you can imagine, the reason is not football related ;)

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Now now.....

we might be spoilt, but as football fans are entitled to our opinions. I just don't like the more venomous and nonconstructive bashing....
I agree with you. And remarks such as commented on above by Blade are not welcome either. I did comment at the time in that particular thread. If any of our Kosovan fans, or anyone else for that matter has any problem with the nationality of any of our players, then please let me know so I can ban you permanently.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Red Devil said:
Its been said in many threads, many times, you're all spoilt!! Get some video's of the early 70s, the mid 70s and the worst of all, 80 to 89.

those old videos from the 70's and 80's still gets me misty eyed ,although we only had very limited success we did play some great football and the fans where all genuine supporters in them days ,the game was affordable for all people ,those days are gone forever and i believe the game was better in those days.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts