Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
firstly i think ronaldo is an amazing player but IS NOT bigger than the club we shud sell him to madrid n get a pile of cahs for him !

gaolscorers ?? n e ideas ??

personally i think santa cruz huntelaar or david villa would bhe the best bets.. i heard rumours about gomez aguero fabiano and obviously berbatov ... gomez can stick it on the big stage he was a massive disapointment ... fabiona looks good but havent seen enough of him and berbatov is lazy and wouldnt suit rooney up front we need a player with hunger and disire

whats everybodys opinion on anderson for the future ??

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
I would nominate aguero or benzema, if we sell ronaldo i think we should look for a young player that can become what ronaldo is on the pitch, and I think those two are the perfect examples.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont think we need to buy a plaer that is gunna b what he is on the pitch .. i believe nani could become a greater player and he sems to have the correct mentality.. just remember how ronaldo was at nanis age .. 15 step overs either a poor cross or he went down like hed been shot... from that point of view nani copuld be a world beater and only time will tell

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nani's been very inconsistent, was great against arsenal in the cup but so so in other games
TBH I don't know why we still haven't bid for Huntelaar, the guy is class and says he would love to play for us. It's refreshing to hear a player that loves united :mad:
He has great technical ability and from what I've seen is especially good at bicycles :D
Although I think we'd have made a move by now if Fergie wanted him...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not saying hes a world beater atm coz hes far from it .. just the potential is high and is miles better than what ronaldo was in his first season .. good future for us

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
We should definately not sell Ronaldo this summer. We have to make a statement to the rest of the world that we are the top team. What kind of statement does it send out to the rest of Europe and future players if we give in and sell him?

Its more than simply about this Ronaldo transfer. We need to show we are the biggest club in the world and we sell when we want to as its inevitable that Madrid will come after the likes of Nani and Anderson soon.

But when we do sell Ronaldo we will probably change our system slightly. The obvious target in Benzema, but he has said he loves Madrid aswell so I don't want him. I'd like Villa though.

1 red devil said:
im not saying hes a world beater atm coz hes far from it .. just the potential is high and is miles better than what ronaldo was in his first season .. good future for us
Don't forget though that Ronaldo was 18 when he joined, Nani was 21. Plus this team is far better than the one Ronaldo joined.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Villa, Huntelaar, Benzema, Eto'o, Berbatov, Augero, Fabiano are all suitable goal scorers we should look into imo.

But if Ronaldo was to leave we would need a winger as well. Anderson looks to have a great future ahead and should also be used in a more versitile way like on the wings and up front or as an attacking midfielder.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
If ronaldo goes, I think we should sign Aguero,
United can turn him into a World Class Player...!!
Also I agree that Nani can improve each season and become a Great player for us,
interesting to see how he does this season though..!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
TheManc said:
Don't forget though that Ronaldo was 18 when he joined, Nani was 21. Plus this team is far better than the one Ronaldo joined.
Nani was 20 when he signed. Ronaldo is an exceptional player even by Manchester United's standards. Nani isn't far behind Ronaldo when Ronaldo was his age. He's been mostly superb this season and will get a lot better very quickly, like Ronaldo did.

In order, the forwards United should try get:
1) Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
2) Karim Benzema
3) Dimitar Berbatov
4) Messi :eek:

Z

·
0 Posts
Nani had a lot more end product last season than Ronaldo did at the same
age. He got more assists than any other player last season with 14 and
that's surely the main aim of a winger isn't it?

He scored a few cracking goals as well and I'm sure theres far more to
come from Nani, especially under the tutelage of the master Fergie.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
1. Benzema - has everything we need, pace, energy, finishing skills and a great first touch, also would have everything to become a fans favourite.
2. Aguero- similar to Tevez and Rooney but has immense potential.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Drew9 said:
2. Aguero- similar to Tevez and Rooney but has immense potential.
United was lucky that Tevez and Rooney meshed so well last season, as they're actually a bit too similar to each other. Adding a third player like them would just be testing fate. A forward striker like Huntelaar, Benzema or Berbatov is needed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts