Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
The reason we look very weak in midfield i think isnt much about the quality of the players but more to the form of the players. Carrick for once isnt half the player he was for us last season same could be said with Ronaldo. And there's Hargreaves missing with injury, Scholes coming back from one, Anderson not playing more than playing. And the anywhere can play Fletcher. I still think the rotation in midfield didnt help either. When Giggsy can play better than any of them in midfield, surely something is not right. But we all know on good days what our midfielders can do. Has always said that our performance this season as a whole is quite disappointing and unlike last season i haven't yet see us going to the max, maybe against chelsea we came a bit close.

I expect this to change in the second half of the season which can start from now so rather than buying another midfielder, i rather we spend the money for another proper LB *with no offense to Oshea*. :p

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.