Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We R ****ed Cz We Got R Best Striker Out 4 2 Months.

Saha Has Only Just Started Training But I Can Bet He'll Het Injured Soon (guarentee It)

Ole Iz A Legend But Old And Plagued With A Knee Injury

Tevez Cud Be R Saviour If Not No 1 Else Will

Fergie Really Needs To Pull A Rabbit Out If His Arse Soon Or We'll Be Handing R Trophy Bak 2 The Southern Fairy's (chelsea)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fergie Wont Let Anderson Play Due 2 His Inexperiance And He Is Not Fully Suited 2 Man Utd Which Will Take Abit Of Time. If Ronaldo Plays Upfront Who Will Cover Him Fletcher- Gd Player But Not Quality, Park - Injured, O'shea- Gd But Not Quality And Nani- Cd Be R Only Possability But His Is Best On The Left Side

·
Registered
124 Posts
Its time for Tevez to reinforce what we all know he can do, he can be as useful as Rooney if not more potent in front of goal, lets not worry yet, SAF will sort it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Im 1000000% sure that we'll get over it.. our team, unlike chelsea, play for the symbol not the money and they play with thier hearts..Im sure Fergie will come up with something (up his arse lol)

S

·
0 Posts
HUW_92 said:

Saha Has Only Just Started Training But I Can Bet He'll Het Injured Soon (guarentee It)

Fergie Really Needs To Pull A Rabbit Out If His Arse Soon Or We'll Be Handing R Trophy Bak 2 The Southern Fairy's (chelsea)
http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/announcements/1881-text-speak.html

And How Come You Type Every Word with a capital letter ? Takes some bloody hard work that does. :D

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
HUW_92 said:

ffs.....

Yes you're right - we drew with Reading - Rooney is injured !!!

Lets all give up now because we are F*cked !!!

Thank God Sir Matt cant hear this kind of talk !!!

He was involved in a f*cking plane crash that killed 8 of his players .......and you know what ???? He got himself up out of that sick bed and he dragged United all the way to the cup final !!! And second in the league !!!!

Thank God Sir Alex doesn't have this attitude !!!

What happens if he says "Oh well - we're f*cked !!!" ???

This club is full of success made from troubles......and now because we drew a game and a striker busts his foot - everyone gives up !!!

Rooney is out - very sad news but so what ?

Tevez up front......stick Ronaldo and Giggs up there with him.....!!

Carrick, Scholes and Evra midfield...

Rio, Vidic, Brown and Silvestre at the back - and make sure they get a kick in the ass for their efforts recently and then lets go stuff Portsmouth !!!

Or else we can all stamp our feet and give in......

I know what I would do !!!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
cristiano04 said:
Carly its people like u that make this world a better place :D
I have a big dislike for defeatist attitudes......a wild animal is most dangerous when injured you know - well United are injured right now so watch out Portsmouth, lol....

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
HUW_92 said:
Fergie Wont Let Anderson Play Due 2 His Inexperiance And He Is Not Fully Suited 2 Man Utd Which Will Take Abit Of Time. If Ronaldo Plays Upfront Who Will Cover Him Fletcher- Gd Player But Not Quality, Park - Injured, O'shea- Gd But Not Quality And Nani- Cd Be R Only Possability But His Is Best On The Left Side
:rolleyes:

Nani left wing, Ronaldo right wing. Tevez upfront with Giggs behind him. Sorted.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
SeanUnited said:
Shit! Injury! We'll Never Win A Game!
OMG!!! Thats it! I am off to support Accrington Stanley!!!

get a bloody life people, do you have such a short memory that January & February of THIS year do not come to mind, oh dear, oh alas and alack, where are we going to find goals from.

We are in no danger of doing a Leeds so grin and bear it, its not the end of the world.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Red Devil said:

get a bloody life people, do you have such a short memory that January & February of THIS year do not come to mind, oh dear, oh alas and alack, where are we going to find goals from.

We are in no danger of doing a Leeds so grin and bear it, its not the end of the world.

lol doing a leeds now thats a little strange i don't think our team would play for free for 2 months. :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I have a big dislike for defeatist attitudes......a wild animal is most dangerous when injured you know - well United are injured right now so watch out Portsmouth, lol....
Depends how bad the injury is :p

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Red Devil said:

i think SeanUnited was being sarchastic lol.

·
Registered
125 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
ffs.....

Yes you're right - we drew with Reading - Rooney is injured !!!

Lets all give up now because we are F*cked !!!

Thank God Sir Matt cant hear this kind of talk !!!

He was involved in a f*cking plane crash that killed 8 of his players .......and you know what ???? He got himself up out of that sick bed and he dragged United all the way to the cup final !!! And second in the league !!!!

Thank God Sir Alex doesn't have this attitude !!!

What happens if he says "Oh well - we're f*cked !!!" ???

This club is full of success made from troubles......and now because we drew a game and a striker busts his foot - everyone gives up !!!

Rooney is out - very sad news but so what ?

Tevez up front......stick Ronaldo and Giggs up there with him.....!!

Carrick, Scholes and Evra midfield...

Rio, Vidic, Brown and Silvestre at the back - and make sure they get a kick in the ass for their efforts recently and then lets go stuff Portsmouth !!!

Or else we can all stamp our feet and give in......

I know what I would do !!!
I love you :p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts