Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
SeanUnited said:
Depends how bad the injury is :p
Well losing Roon is like losing a leg or arm - so its pretty bad right now - which is why we now need to go and kick some butts !!!

Instead of bloody whinge and moan like babies, lol :p

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
mushy said:
thats the kinda talk i like to here! never say die
It drive me bloody crazy I go to work today and they make fun of this draw with Reading !!!

I say to them this is OK - come to see me when 38 games are finish......we see who laughs then I tell them, lol......

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
man.utd.singh said:
Van Der Sar
Nevil, Ferdi, Vidic, Evra
Ronaldo, Schols, Carrick, Nani
Giggs, Tevez

What you complaining about, SAF knows what hes doing
I want to see Tevez, Ronaldo, Giggs up front -

4-3-3 and not to be scared and become 4-5-1 this is no good - make the attacking team and stick to this - United are best when flowing forward and no good at playing like The Arse and Chelski !!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
People forget that Saha and Ole are nearly back to fitness. Frazier Campbell is good enough, IMO, and Anderson can play up front. Yes it's bad news, but it's not the end of the world.

·
Registered
63 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
It drive me bloody crazy I go to work today and they make fun of this draw with Reading !!!

I say to them this is OK - come to see me when 38 games are finish......we see who laughs then I tell them, lol......

i think Reading are a good side ! but i know the feeling glad i'm off work with an injury so i didn't get stick from leeds fans

·
Registered
63 Posts
just piont out that

the main stadium sponser is the big yellow skip company

so just tell them them play in a skip

they can't say it not true the roof has been falling off for years

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I want to see Tevez, Ronaldo, Giggs up front -

4-3-3 and not to be scared and become 4-5-1 this is no good - make the attacking team and stick to this - United are best when flowing forward and no good at playing like The Arse and Chelski !!!
nah i dont like 4-3-3, 4-4-2 is the united way IMO.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
mushy said:
just piont out that

the main stadium sponser is the big yellow skip company

so just tell them them play in a skip

they can't say it not true the roof has been falling off for years
:D :D :D I did not know this.....now I make fun of these Leeds guys for sure

·
Registered
131 Posts
To quote a phrase from Michael Winner, "Calm down dear". 1 game and 1 draw, and now we're f***ed??? Who seriously believed we'd go all year without dropping points?
We didn't win but we didn't play poorly, we just missed that cutting edge in the final 3rd. We've now got Tevez ready to prove himself, Nani getting more games under his belt and Hargreaves and Anderson to come. And in terms of goalscorers we actually do still have Ronny, our top scorer last year. RELAX!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
cristiano04 said:
Im 1000000% sure that we'll get over it.. our team, unlike chelsea, play for the symbol not the money and they play with thier hearts..Im sure Fergie will come up with something (up his arse lol)
Quoted for truth. <3

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
What happens if he says "Oh well - we're f*cked !!!" ???
That would have been quite funny in the press conference after the game! :D

You're right though. As a club we've come through MUCH worse situations. Last season if we'd lost Rooney for 2 months we would have had serious problems but now with Tevez in the squad we have a suitable replacement.

Let's not forget we drew against Reading at the Madjeski last season and still won the league!!!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
reddwarf said:
That would have been quite funny in the press conference after the game! :D

You're right though. As a club we've come through MUCH worse situations. Last season if we'd lost Rooney for 2 months we would have had serious problems but now with Tevez in the squad we have a suitable replacement.

Let's not forget we drew against Reading at the Madjeski last season and still won the league!!!
We lost two times to West Ham and won the league, lol......a point is a [point - now lets go get loads more points and stop bloody moaning and groaning !!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
yeah.....what was the sore when we played them at OT? iv forgot
We played Reading 4 times last season.

We first met them in the league at the Madjeski and drew 1-1. In the game at OT, which I attended, we won 3-2.

We played them at OT in the FA Cup and drew 1-1 before beating them 3-2 in the replay at the Madjeski.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts