Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just 24 hours after the dippers thought they had stolen a march on us, we have now effectivally signed Carlos Tevez, i am sure the scousers are licking there wounds and will be for a very long time.

Forever in our shadow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
although torres would have been a quality signing i dont think we need another striker as we are close to signing tevez who i reckon will be quality for us. hargreaves is a good signing this provides competition for places and he is better than fletcher. nani and anderson also look to be class players which is great news. we are going to score a lot of goals next season as we do every season and will win the league. the closest team to us will be chelsea but i reckon we will win it again.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I don't give a crap that we didn't sign Torres. He is over valued. Hasn't got UCL experience and is not proven in the premiership.

If we get Tevez we'll have a guy who has scored at highest level and has proven himself the premiership already.

Torres = overpriced AND is not currently a massive goal scorer. Which is what Liverpool need and will be hoping that Torres becomes.

·
Registered
291 Posts
OK... Torres in a weaker league scored 14 goals in the season (Same as Rooney) but Torres was in a weaker league. Rooney started 3 less games and had 6 more assists. FACTS NEVER LIE. Tevez will be able to take our free kicks when they are on the edge of the box and Ronaldo can take them a bit further out. I dont need to remind you of Tevez's Free kicks against Tottenham and Bolton do I? If you think we need a poacher look at OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER!!!

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
anyone who signs themselves "manure" is obviously a Liverpool fan, any fool can see that.

This thread is going nowhere, fast, closed.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.