Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's rubbish, can't pass, can't shoot any more and is just mediocre overall.

---------
:D But on a serious level, who do you think we should sell?
I think Danny Simpsons should be a transfer status candidate,
not because he's a bad player but Wes Brown and Rafael
are both infront of him in the pecking order and we could get
a tidy £3-4mil. for him.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
I was ready to give you a slating after reading the title.

But yet Simpson and I think we shouldn't buy Tevez he's a brilliant player and all but we shouldn't spend 30 million on a player that won't start regularly.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
PeeJay said:
Gibson can't be that bad if he made it in the CWC squad.
I watch him in every international game he plays for us, he's rubbish. Glenn Whelan even starts ahead of him now!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'd get rid of Gibson because I don't think he's ever going to make a regular first team player at United.

Get Manucho out on loan for a bit as well probably to give him some first team football on a more regular basis.

Danny Simpson is a player I rate but don't think he will be able to get back into the first team with Rafael, Wes and Gary Nev all ahead of him in the pecking order.

There aren't really any players at United that I desperatly want out so I'm quite content with the squad as it stands.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
I would seriously try and keep simpson, I think that a healthy competition between rafael, brown and simpson would not hurt us next season. as for neville I dont think he has what it takes anymore. as for selling anyone, I would consider selling gibson who I dont think has what it takes to play in united, another one would have to be oshea, Im sorry but he is not united quality.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I know SAF said that Frazier Campbell will be returning but honestly with Manucho & Welbeck waiting in the wings...

When Tevez is finding starts hard to come by does anyone think Campbell has a chance?

I just wish we hadn't bought Berbatov & instead had played Manucho/Welbeck a lot more.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Fergie must rate Gibson according to his selections of late. isn't he ahead of Possebon?

If you guys think Gibson isn't good enough please give a reason why, do you think Fergie is playing Gibbo to put him in the shop window or do you think Sir Alex is a bad judge of player and wasting his time playing Gibson as according to you isn't United quality?

I don't think we need to offload anyone at this point, give Simpson the season at Blackburn and then Judge him. As someone said he would be good cover for Rafa and Brown next season.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Sack Fergie
Buy Robinho
Sell Scholes

--------------------------
Dont ever title threads like this! Mods change it.
Sell ? We dont need to sell anyone do we ?

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Neville needs to retire, before he becomes one of those old players who refuses to quit, despite being awful, like Andy Cole

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
no way should we sell scholes, or giggs or let them retire just yet, they are great squad players now who can still play games or come on and change matches or have a good influence.....neville to be fair maybe a different story, hes still way off the pace and isn't the same player and with rafa and brown ahead in the pecking order can only see him getting more frustrated and going downhill further

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
O'Shea, Simpson,Martin,Kuzsczak,Gibson. IF it was up to me !
Some Patriot you are eh!! O'Shea is a vital squad member and Gibson has undoubted potential...

Re. the title of this nearly sent me into killing mode, thank god it was a sick tasteless joke..

Also whoever said Hargreaves should be sold is an idiot ...

And we will sign Tevez, doesnt matter what he costs we'll never get any1 as good as him again! I also doubt the fee will hit anywhere near 30 million!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.