Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Fergie must rate Gibson according to his selections of late. isn't he ahead of Possebon?

If you guys think Gibson isn't good enough please give a reason why, do you think Fergie is playing Gibbo to put him in the shop window or do you think Sir Alex is a bad judge of player and wasting his time playing Gibson as according to you isn't United quality?

I don't think we need to offload anyone at this point, give Simpson the season at Blackburn and then Judge him. As someone said he would be good cover for Rafa and Brown next season.
Fergie does rate Gibson, he wouldnt be giving him as much game time as he is if he didnt!

Simpsons just unlucky that Rafael has been such a revalation, he'll have to find himself a new club, nice lad met him at a Sunderland match a few seasons back!

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I was so shocked to read the title !! and then what you wrote !

If anyone at all, I would probably say Gibson...he doesnt really influence games

·
Registered
32 Posts
simpson is a decent player but too bad he's down in pecking order. third choice right back, that if gary is retired at the end of the season. not a shocker if he opted to move.

as for martin, i dont see any chance of him staying with us at all. sorry.

gibson is still young, fergie wont sell him in one or two years. but to be honest, do you guys really think he is better than possebon ? and Ljajic if he did sign.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
trikam patel said:
lol

I see that u keep an eye on everything, that post was made long time ago. Man u must really hate me to remember that. LOL
As a matter of fact, I don't hate anyone on this site.

I just chanced upon it just now. Synchronicity. ;)

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
if we think they are good enough to get some decent money for then we should hold on to them (Simpson, Gibson etc). Competition for places is always good. Unless the player wants out we should hold on to them.

O'Shea on the other hand should have been sold seasons ago. His only reason for us wanting him to stay his down to his cult status he has developed (last minute anfield winner, highbury lob 4-2, stand-in goalkeeper).

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
There would be no point selling O'Shea as we would
hardly get any money for him. Danny Simpson and Wes
Brown would bring in a fair amount of money though as
we only need one deputy for Rafael.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
PeeJay said:
There would be no point selling O'Shea as we would
hardly get any money for him. Danny Simpson and Wes
Brown would bring in a fair amount of money though as
we only need one deputy for Rafael.

are you serious :eek: we would get at least 20 million for o shea hes quailty:cool:

no seriously though we shouldnt sell him because hes the most valuable squad player we have! how many players would you get that can play anywhere across the back four and in midfield and would be willing to sit on the bench most games! not many defo shouldnt sell him!

danny simpson would be the only clear one imo

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Instead of selling oshea, we could just get the paddy mcguiness peter kay crossover lookalike to sell himself. We'd make twice as much

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.