Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
if i was the boss (if only) then i wouldnt sell anybody if i didnt need to which ATM i dont think we need to but if i was forced to make some sales then i think people like:

Simpson, Giggs, and Neville could be inline to go as i still think Giggs as alot to offer us but with his advancing agesd i would sell now so we could get something for him. Simpson and Neville i dont rate no more and think the team could be made stronger with the money we could get for them, Neville as been a great player for us over the last 10 yrs or so but he isnt the same player he was and its getting to the stage i dont like seeing him in the starting lineup anymore :eek: .

Like i said above i would only sell if was forced to as i dont really want to lose Giggs but if needed to i think he best to go as he as age against him that obviously younger players dont and i still think we could get arnd £5 million for him from a lower placed Premiership team I.E Bolton or Manchester City :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
i think we need a central defender in times of injuries. cos as u can see the league isn't gettin easy at all. haven't u noticed something of late? everbody wants to play defensive football when playing wit united"

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Scholes is still has great vision and is able to place a ball 50 yards right on someones knee.He is still valuable ,just like giggs with his dribble and crossing.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
O'Shea and Fletcher are great players to have in the squad and if we did sell them who would we bring in? A big name that would sit on the bench and wait patiently for their chance like Fletch and Sheasy do? I think not. Fletcher has been over played this season IMO but he's done a great job. O'Shea can play everywhere in the backline no other player at United can do that.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.