Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
spellbound said:
We send 4 strikers over to Japan and Manucho isnt one of them... Is that telling us what we have to expect from him?
I was looking forward to seeing Manucho play for us.

However, because of that and the fact that he isn't even getting starts in the Carling Cup, I'm not very optimistic about it.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
manutd004 said:
I was looking forward to seeing Manucho play for us.

However, because of that and the fact that he isn't even getting starts in the Carling Cup, I'm not very optimistic about it.
After seeing his performance in the ANC I thought he would be on the sub bench and been giving a shot but he looks so far away from being given a chance I wonder why we keep him. Send him on loan so he get the chance to play.
Why didnt we have a striker sub last night? When Rooney now was on a ban and Tevez was given a chance to start we didnt have anything to put in when the gun's gone cold.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
daveskimufc said:
dare i say it.......we need saha. when he was fit he was great. no one in our team now makes the runs he does/did. subsequently everyone gets it to feet and the moves stop on the edge of the box
I agree.

I feel very sorry about Sahas injuries for everyone concerned. I was a big fan of his. On his day, fully-fit and on top-form he was incredible. He was without a doubt one of the best strikers in the Premiership. Unfortunately, his injuries were too bad and he wasn't reliable enough to keep.

But, a fully-fit, reliable Saha would be perfect for us atm.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts