Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manutd just signed this 2 :D
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6624542

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Yep...and Tosic will arrive to Manchester and get shirt no 14 while Ljajic will stay with Partizan for the remaining of this year.:confused: Will he come in January 2010?

Anyway, good luck boys.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I think they'll do both great at United, but firstly speaking of Tosic, because he'll arive sooner, my opion is that he'll surely adapt quickly, because Vida will help him a lot, the thing that Vida lacked when he arrived at United. Great prospect and can't wait to see him at work:D

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Yep just read it on skysports. Qulaity tosic is supposed to be some player from what ive read so am really happy the ljajic is coming after the 2008-2009 season so i think he'll be here for the start of next season! :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Ljajic cant come this year due to work permit issues, wont do him any harm anyway as he'll get more games at Partizan.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Holy Moley!

I go for dinner and play FM09 for two hours only to come back to the site to read that we've signed these two youngters.

Good stuff!

As I've said before, with Tosic's free-kicks he might well have some influence on our season.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Drew9 said:
Ljajic cant come this year due to work permit issues.
He will struggle to get a work permit I would think, but the reason he isn't coming to United is that he won't get many games atm so he will be better staying at Partizan.

It's great news. We certainly needed a left-winger, so hopefully he'll be the long-term solution on the left-wing, and give Nani the kick up the backside he needs. Hopefully we get to see him soon.

Although, when is Ljajic coming? It says the end of the year, but since Serbia's season begins in January, will it then be January 2010?

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Holy Moley!

I go for dinner and play FM09 for two hours only to come back to the site to read that we've signed these two youngters.

Good stuff!

As I've said before, with Tosic's free-kicks he might well have some influence on our season.

same expet i just woke up :p but i thought this deal was dead in the water so was over the moon when i started reading we signed them :D

as you say hopefully he will get a chance to strike a few frees up to ronaldo thouigh i suppose :rolleyes:

think this is the end of nanis united carear now though if the transfer works out he wont get any game time to his already little amount of it!

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
manutd004 said:
He will struggle to get a work permit I would think, but the reason he isn't coming to United is that he won't get many games atm so he will be better staying at Partizan.

It's great news. We certainly needed a left-winger, so hopefully he'll be the long-term solution on the left-wing, and give Nani the kick up the backside he needs. Hopefully we get to see him soon.

Although, when is Ljajic coming? It says the end of the year, but since Serbia's season begins in January, will it then be January 2010?
I think so

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
cantos red army said:
same expet i just woke up :p but i thought this deal was dead in the water so was over the moon when i started reading we signed them :D

as you say hopefully he will get a chance to strike a few frees up to ronaldo thouigh i suppose :rolleyes:

think this is the end of nanis united carear now though if the transfer works out he wont get any game time to his already little amount of it!

It's 3pm in the UK init?

Bloody drunks ;)

Anyway, it's not the end of Nani's career, but it's the first warning shot and a big wake up call. If he doesn't wake up nor heed the warning, it'll be subs bench + cup games till City (or any other club managed by an ex-United player) table a 20million pound offer :D

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RedForceRising said:
It's 3pm in the UK init?

Bloody drunks ;)

Anyway, it's not the end of Nani's career, but it's the first warning shot and a big wake up call. If he doesn't wake up nor heed the warning, it'll be subs bench + cup games till City (or any other club managed by an ex-United player) table a 20million pound offer :D
its 3:17 pm ;)

i dont drink :eek: ......much :p

ya but when ya think that park and gigs has been starting ahed of him another left winger isnt going to help his causes unless he gets his head down in training and really puts in the effort! we will see if he has any character now! ha would take 20 mill for him in a heartbeat :p

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
cantos red army said:
its 3:17 pm ;)

i dont drink :eek: ......much :p

ya but when ya think that park and gigs has been starting ahed of him another left winger isnt going to help his causes unless he gets his head down in training and really puts in the effort! we will see if he has any character now! ha would take 20 mill for him in a heartbeat :p
Think it's still too soon to flog Nani. Fergie has shown more faith in less talented players, but he loves to keep faith in players who work. If Nani is a lazy **** he shouldn't be at United anyway.

And if tht's true I'd take 15mill and run

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Think it's still too soon to flog Nani. Fergie has shown more faith in less talented players, but he loves to keep faith in players who work. If Nani is a lazy **** he shouldn't be at United anyway.

ya tre! hes shown faith in park who is not on nani`s level techanily but as for putting in effort and wanting to be apart of this club hes light years ahead and thats why hes getting the nod imo!

when ya think that bayern got ribery for the same price in the same season makes ya kinda pd off that we didnt try and go for him! suppose quieroz had a word with fergie abiut nani :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
RedForceRising said:

Absolutely agree.

However, if things don't get any better and we got an offer of our money back, I think I'd take that being honest.

cantos red army said:
when ya think that bayern got ribery for the same price in the same season makes ya kinda pd off that we didnt try and go for him! suppose quieroz had a word with fergie abiut nan
Again, I agree.

It's really quite frustrating, and to think of what our team could have been like now if we had went for Ribery :(.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts