Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
cantos red army said:
ya tre! hes shown faith in park who is not on nani`s level techanily but as for putting in effort and wanting to be apart of this club hes light years ahead and thats why hes getting the nod imo!

when ya think that bayern got ribery for the same price in the same season makes ya kinda pd off that we didnt try and go for him! suppose quieroz had a word with fergie abiut nani :rolleyes:
well Ribery was slghtly more expensive.

He cost 17million pounds and Nani cost 13.5mil.
Bayern basically took the fee for Hargreaves and bought Ribery. Maybe they even had a gentleman's agreement with united that they wouldn't chase Franck.

A shame really. he is miles ahead of Nani.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RedForceRising said:
well Ribery was slghtly more expensive.

He cost 17million pounds and Nani cost 13.5mil.
Bayern basically took the fee for Hargreaves and bought Ribery. Maybe they even had a gentleman's agreement with united that they wouldn't chase Franck.

A shame really. he is miles ahead of Nani.
i coulda sworn i heard we bought nani for 17 mill :confused: ahh well still ab extra few million punds and we coulda had a world class winger rather then apoetintal world class winger who so far hasent come close to that!

ya it is a shame becuse him and ronaldo would be deadly out the wings

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
cantos red army said:
i coulda sworn i heard we bought nani for 17 mill :confused: ahh well still ab extra few million punds and we coulda had a world class winger rather then apoetintal world class winger who so far hasent come close to that!

ya it is a shame becuse him and ronaldo would be deadly out the wings
Anderson was bought for 17mil which does seem overpriced to me.

Anyway, back in the summer of 2007 20million Euros was 13.5million pounds.

Go to www.XE.com what the rate is now! It's a good thing we bought those two Portuguese players that summer, because the exchange rate still favoured British clubs buying from the continent.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
welcome to the world champions boys- that's some selling point :)

with ferguson seemingly opposed to playing nani at the moment, tosic is finally someone who looks to have a bit more creativity and invention than park or giggs. i'm excited to see him, would expect him to get a bit of time against derby, he's a bit far off match fitness says fergie, but he'll probably get 10 and 20 minutes here and there.

hope they are both a great success

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
I think it's fair to say Tosic doesn't have much
to live up to with regards to his shirt number.

Previous owners of the not-so-prestigious #14
include Jordi Cruyff, Andy Goram, David May,
Tim Howard and Alan Smith.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
PeeJay said:
I think it's fair to say Tosic doesn't have much
to live up to with regards to his shirt number.

Previous owners of the not-so-prestigious #14
include Jordi Cruyff, Andy Goram, David May,
Tim Howard and Alan Smith.
Good chance for him to set some standards for that number

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone.....i am new member as you see :D ......

I am the big fan of FC Partizan so you can see why my first post is here,if anyone want to ask any question I am here....

Sorry for my bad english and Happy new Year

·
Registered
427 Posts
Layzick said:
Hello everyone.....i am new member as you see :D ......

I am the big fan of FC Partizan so you can see why my first post is here,if anyone want to ask any question I am here....

Sorry for my bad english and Happy new Year
your english is fine bro and welcome to the forum

what can you tell us about these lads? exciting prospects? do you think they are good additions to our squad? what impact do you see them making?

·
Registered
11 Posts
These boys are very talented,Tosic is player of the moment and move,he had a very accurate shot,his biggest weak point is that hi is limp and realy soft so hi must progres in that segment.....Adem is great football player and I think he is bigger talent than Tosic,in Serbia he had a nickname Kaka from Sandzak(place were he was born) and belive me thats not accidently.Great news is that he stays until January 2010 in Partizan because we need him........

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Layzick said:
These boys are very talented,Tosic is player of the moment and move,he had a very accurate shot,his biggest weak point is that hi is limp and realy soft so hi must progres in that segment.....Adem is great football player and I think he is bigger talent than Tosic,in Serbia he had a nickname Kaka from Sandzak(place were he was born) and belive me thats not accidently.Great news is that he stays until January 2010 in Partizan because we need him........
That's good to hear. Thanks for that information.

Your English is also very good, so don't worry about it ;)

Why don't you stick around? The forum welcomes everyone :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will stay because I want to practice my english :D and of course I respect Man.Utd as a club with great tradition,in englend I respect them the most........Juventus is my team when europe come but Partizan is in my hart from my birthday until now....

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Layzick said:
Thanks for the info and welcome to the forum. Lets hope these Serbs are the real deal like Vidic!!
it would also be great if you could come back and tell us how Ljajic is playing for FC Partizan.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Layzick said:
Hi mate and welcome to the site!

You're the second Serbian on the site to express that Ljajic is a bigger talent than Tosic, so it will be interesting to see how they develope.

It's always exciting to see young players make thei debut and I can't wait. I saw Ronaldo's and Rooney's debuts and was excited on both occasions. These two still need to develop, but we could use Tosic's free-kicks.

How do you rate Tosic's ball control and crossing? Also, would you say Zoran Tosic is a fast player?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
ok folks here is my take .

Fergie said on mutv he had watched him for over a year and will play him sooner rather than later .

I think the main issue with our play this year has been hargreaves used to take corners and non direct free kicks .

In his absence wazza has been doing it meaning he is not where he should be ie in the danger area .

tosic will provide reliable service that nani currently struggles to do

wes brown is missed too as he provided lots of ammo -while remembering he is a defender where as rafael forgets his job too often .

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Drew9 said:
Ljajic cant come this year due to work permit issues, wont do him any harm anyway as he'll get more games at Partizan.
Nothing to do with work permits, he just isn't old enough :D We're keeping him at Partizan until he turns 18.

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
martinutd said:
Just imagine the team with youngsters like possebon, welbeck, tosic, ljajic, evans, fabio and rafael
imagine our team in 5-6 years when the younger players now, are the old experienced ones

Foster

Rafael Evans Vidic Fabio

Ronaldo Anderson Possebon Tosic

Rooney Welbeck

haha :D

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
i seen a video of them both last night and have to say im exited about tgheier signings and cant wait to see them in action(i know vidoes can make even titus bramble gamble look like a superstar but still)

tosic looks like more of a team player than adem he has a great shot and a good free kick, he seems to score alot of screamers in to the top corner from in and around the edge of the box and seems like a goood finisher! didnt see much of his crossing but i think that will be good too! so i really reckon this could be the end of nani!

meanwhile adem has amazing dribbling uailties some of the best ive seen for a 17 year old hes talll but hes elegant i can see the simaliarties between himself and kaka now! the one thing though he seems to try and go it alone and over do it abit too much but sir alex will get that outta him and will turn him into a great indivdual player aswell as team player! hes going to be big if the vidoes anyting to go by!

these too are a major coup for the club imo! cant wait to see them in action :cool:

also i think they will settle well here aswell because they have vida to look after them and he already brought them out to dinner before the deal was done just to help them settle! so i think they will be grand here! hopefully anyway

21 - 40 of 48 Posts