Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
haggler said:
ok folks here is my take .

Fergie said on mutv he had watched him for over a year and will play him sooner rather than later .

I think the main issue with our play this year has been hargreaves used to take corners and non direct free kicks .

In his absence wazza has been doing it meaning he is not where he should be ie in the danger area .

tosic will provide reliable service that nani currently struggles to do

wes brown is missed too as he provided lots of ammo -while remembering he is a defender where as rafael forgets his job too often .
Amen to that Haggler

·
Registered
11 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Hi mate and welcome to the site!

You're the second Serbian on the site to express that Ljajic is a bigger talent than Tosic, so it will be interesting to see how they develope.

It's always exciting to see young players make thei debut and I can't wait. I saw Ronaldo's and Rooney's debuts and was excited on both occasions. These two still need to develop, but we could use Tosic's free-kicks.

How do you rate Tosic's ball control and crossing? Also, would you say Zoran Tosic is a fast player?

Tosic has a great control and he loves to challange enemies full-back,solid crossing but he loves more to get inside box......I would not rate him as a fast player but he is enough speedy to overcome any player because he had a great dribbling.....

p.s He had not have a nickname Bambi because is skinny......when he was little he come on training with cookies Plazma Bambi and his teammates gave him this nickname.. :D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
cantos red army said:
i seen a video of them both last night and have to say im exited about tgheier signings and cant wait to see them in action(i know vidoes can make even titus bramble gamble look like a superstar but still)

tosic looks like more of a team player than adem he has a great shot and a good free kick, he seems to score alot of screamers in to the top corner from in and around the edge of the box and seems like a goood finisher! didnt see much of his crossing but i think that will be good too! so i really reckon this could be the end of nani!

meanwhile adem has amazing dribbling uailties some of the best ive seen for a 17 year old hes talll but hes elegant i can see the simaliarties between himself and kaka now! the one thing though he seems to try and go it alone and over do it abit too much but sir alex will get that outta him and will turn him into a great indivdual player aswell as team player! hes going to be big if the vidoes anyting to go by!

these too are a major coup for the club imo! cant wait to see them in action :cool:

also i think they will settle well here aswell because they have vida to look after them and he already brought them out to dinner before the deal was done just to help them settle! so i think they will be grand here! hopefully anyway

Easy tiger.

Keep your hands out of your pants now, you hear?! :p

Don't put too much expectations on new signings man. That way you won't be disappointed when they turn out to be human.

I only say this, because so many people thought Berbatov's transfer was the second coming of christ and then are so disappointed that he's human afterall and not scoring like he should be.

i'm excited about Tosic and Ljajic too, but let's dial it down a little. For their sake and our own, cos they're both young and will need time.

One thing I can see is that the two of them will probably be easier to groom and will probably work harder on their game than say someone like Nani.

Niether Tosic nor Ljajic strike me as fancy or flashy people and don't celebrate goals in an attention-seeking way, so i think I'm glad to add talented players who seem to be grounded to the club.

I also like that Tosic appears to be a team player and we could really use more of those. I really hope Nani wakes up, takes a step back and realizes he has to play for the team.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Layzick said:
Tosic has a great control and he loves to challange enemies full-back,solid crossing but he loves more to get inside box......I would not rate him as a fast player but he is enough speedy to overcome any player because he had a great dribbling.....

p.s He had not have a nickname Bambi because is skinny......when he was little he come on training with cookies Plazma Bambi and his teammates gave him this nickname.. :D

LOL

Plazma Bambi - is that the name of the cookies?! :)

Also, is Adem Ljajic an atticking midfielder like Kaka or more of a right winger?

·
Banned
2 Posts
Tosic looks very skillful and Quick.. usual issues to deal with.. Will he adapt to the English game and how will he handle the intensity of the premiership? Having Vidic here will defo help him adapt tho'

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes Plazma Bambi is a cookies :D

His natural position is like kaka but he also play like right wing,everything is on Fergie and what is in his mind :D

41 - 48 of 48 Posts