Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good result for english football a break from the big four winning it and I dont mind portsmouth to be honest and that lassana diarra is amazing talent why on earth did chelsea and arsenal let him leave?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
red mad said:
Good result for english football a break from the big four winning it and I dont mind portsmouth to be honest and that lassana diarra is amazing talent why on earth did chelsea and arsenal let him leave?
I agree the first half Diarra was superb. He showed why both Chelsea and Arsenal gave him a chance. Though, I heard he's a bit of L'enfant terrible.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
yeah well done bla bla, i can only think what might have been if carrick bundled that chance over the line in the quarter final against em cos we'd be looking at another treble :(

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Drew9 said:
yeah well done bla bla, i can only think what might have been if carrick bundled that chance over the line in the quarter final against em cos we'd be looking at another treble :(
exactly. it makes me so angry that they won it - how can 1 team have that much luck in a game is behond me.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol!!! some bitter fans on here yeah its bad we didnt win but to be honest its give us a rest for wednesday so im ok with it !!!

S

·
0 Posts
At least we can say we were beaten by the FA Cup winners.

Portsmouth did well really. Conceded only 1 goal in the whole
competition.

Not the best final i've seen but definatly not the worst.

Congrats to Harry and Portsmouth.

Although the last time Portsmouth won the FA Cup World War II broke out shortly after. Hope that's not a bad omen.:eek:

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Congrats 'Arry!

Deserved winners although you did ride your luck in our back garden.

Like SAL says, conceding only one goal in the whole cup run is a remarkable achievement and a testament to the teams ability.

European football at Fratton park next season, I simply can't wait to see the atmosphere at it.

Enjoy the success and we'll look forward to beating you in the Community Shield! ;)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Yeah Diarra was great...Arsene looks like a fool because Flamini ditched him and now is the time he needed Diarra the most lol He also wanted to get ri d of Gilberto but now is dying for him to stay haha

Congrats to Pompey BUT that so should of been us lifting the throphy and could of gone towards another famous treble which our team does deserve to acheive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts