Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RD4L says a big & warm-hearted 'Thank You!' to those fellow die-hard supporters of Manchester United who followed our great team to Rome, the Eternal City.

Been there & cheered on our team for the whole 90mins which I believe it's the time of ur life that possibly decides whether you lads are still here. Without your, United wouldn't hve won...I applaud ur great courage to go there and come back totally unscathed. Bring on Barca & full steam ahead to Moscow!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
The fans were unbelievable especially going back to Rome after all the BS that
has gone on before.
Correct me if Im wrong but Im sure they sang 'Viva Ronaldo' for a good 20 minutes in a row in the first half.
There were about 6/700o United fans and you could hear them throughout the
entire match. Well done, you away fans are a credit to the club.

·
23,699 Posts
Rd4l, you surprised me for the second time today... :)

It is always very heart warming and touching to see your fellow fans braving the hostile environment, the long distance, the inconveniences and spending the time and money just to be there to lend their voice. And then making the long distance home....

I am humbled by their loyalty, passion and dedication.:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jazz 16 said:
Correct me if Im wrong but Im sure they sang 'Viva Ronaldo' for a good 20 minutes in a row in the first half.
There's no need for any form of corrections as you are absolutely spot-on!! ;)

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
The fans were unbelievable especially going back to Rome after all the BS that
has gone on before.

true very true the fans sang there hearts out from start to finish and out sang roma fans full stop

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Must have been singing something fierce, there was only 4000!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Ah...finally, something we can agree on!

The travelling fans were superb. They easily outsang sang the homecrowd who probably outnumbered them 10:1 or there abouts.

I'm pretty sure that the Roma fans now know who can play on the left and right, who s#$ts on Fabregas and who the white Pele is. :)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wouldn't it be more appropriate if you actually care to put the ladies before the gentlemens? From ur post, it clearly shows that you aren't a gentleman ;)

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
it was a superb performance by the whole utd bandwagon ,i feel honoured to support such a fine club .the travelling support was tremendous i hope they all arrived home safely.:)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Safety first, didn hear any incidents happening in rome, great!!
they didn deserve to be hurt, showing their passion towards the team.
may last year memories be rested as history that would never happen again....

·
Registered
590 Posts
United's away support is always top class and the game against Roma was no different. Wether it be Merseyside, London, Madrid, Rome, Milan or wherever, our boys will be there flying high. I don't manage to get to as many away games as I would like but the couple I have been to recently have been awesome. Our lads sing from the first whistle to the last.

I solute each and every one of the lads/lasses that went out to Italy and they did us proud. I hope they all are home safely and can look forward to the return leg next week. 10/10 for the Red Army on tour.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts