Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started thinking the other day , WHAT IF ? I know as a Man UTD Supporter , it is not often we think this way. Just Suppose we dont win it this year. Who , outta the top four would you like to win the Champions League ?

I have complete faith that we are the tream and we can win 2 in a row.

How would you rather want to win the CL other than us ?

My Choice : Arsenal . They deserve SIlver ware and are playing good football. No chance of winning the league . The young kids could use a moment of glory. Wouldnt be sad if the Gooners win

How about you ?

S

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't like any of them to win really.

But if it has to be one of the top 4 teams then
without a doubt it has got to be Le Arsewipes.

Could not stomach it if the $helski rentboys won it and if
the dippers won it i think i would commit suicide.

The Arsewipes do play some good football at times, and their youngsters
coming through have one hell of a lot of talent, though there is no way
the Le Arsewipes would play the young kids in serious Champions League games.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Out of the top four? Liverpool, I guess. Out of anybody... I like Villareal. Maybe someone totally unexpected like Cluj.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
only want us to win C L..but if we don't win it then arsenal or chelsea but not those scousers,,can't stand them.

S

·
0 Posts
manc in oz said:
We have already won two in a row.
:confused: :confused:
I thought we won the Champions League in 99 and 2008, i must have been asleep and missed one somewhere.

I know Australia is in a different timezone to the Uk but i didn't realise it
was that much a difference . :eek:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
futbol said:
I started thinking the other day , WHAT IF ? I know as a Man UTD Supporter , it is not often we think this way. Just Suppose we dont win it this year. Who , outta the top four would you like to win the Champions League ?

I have complete faith that we are the tream and we can win 2 in a row.

How would you rather want to win the CL other than us ?

My Choice : Arsenal . They deserve SIlver ware and are playing good football. No chance of winning the league . The young kids could use a moment of glory. Wouldnt be sad if the Gooners win

How about you ?

I still dont understand these kind of questions....who? Manchester United of course.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
jerrakos said:
i guess liverpool
i hate all 3 but for i like liverpools team better than the others.
WUM. Liverpool better than Chelsea? hahahahaha
Who was second in Europe, and second in England last year?

jerrakos said:
i guess liverpool
i hate all 3 but for i like liverpools team better than the others.
dlan4327 said:
Out of the top four? Liverpool, I guess. Out of anybody... I like Villareal. Maybe someone totally unexpected like Cluj.
Oh dear.

SALFORD RED said:
I thought we won the Champions League in 99 and 2008, i must have been asleep and missed one somewhere.

I know Australia is in a different timezone to the Uk but i didn't realise it
was that much a difference .
1968, mate.
;)
And, yes, the Champions League is the European Cup.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
When I was younger I always wanted the English clubs to do well in Europe. Now I'd be happier if Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool all got knocked out in the group stage!

If it has to be an English club, and not us, then I really don't care if it's Arsenal or Chelsea. As long as it's not Liverpool!!!

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Hull City

wait the question is what team you would like to win the ucl out of the top four
but only the top four who can make it to the ucl :confused:

·
Registered
590 Posts
If I HAD to choose a team out of Liverpool, Arsenla or Chelsea it would be Arsenal.

They play the best style of football and even though I don't like them, I can admire their play at times.

Liverpool...no way! I couldn't stand to see them with old big ears for a 6th time, at least not until we've reached 10 first ;).

Chelsea I just wouldn't want to win it. But having said that, I would rather Chelsea win it over Liverpool.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts