Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...for me to say my farewell as a staff member here(for real this time). I've enjoyed me 20odd months here as a Super Mod, I've seen a lot of change and a lot of members pass by!

It's been good fun but now I cannot commit anytime to this forum, hell I'll try pop in now and again, but I thought stepping down is the best thing so that why I'm not in the way for members such as Jazz who deserve a super mod position.

I've met some cool people on here - you know who you are(lol) - and it's been a good retreat away from the real world haha.

I've left youse with the Member Hot Seat and the Awards(which by the way please still do vote for me in, because i am still here, it's not like I'm banned :eek: )

In case I am not on, Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!

Love
Aj

P.S I love 'god' and salad fred.

S

·
0 Posts
I've said it in the shoutbox and said it in PMs, so i'll say it here. You're going to be sorely missed.

Will be well sorry to see you go mate...who am i going to have decent chat with ? especially at 5am ? You're one of the good guys on here.
Not going to be the same without you. :(

You've done a lot to help just about everyone on here, You've put 20 months of your time and work into this board and i'm sure i speak for everyone if i say a big thanks and respect to you mate for helping make this place what it is today.

Best wishes to you and yours for Christmas and the New Year.

Dont be a complete stranger, pop back now and then, even if it's only to throw Dingo turds at us. :eek:

Good luck good mate, whatever you are doing. See you on the dark side of the moon.

Regards and RESPECT,

SALFORD RED.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Bye mate,all best for Christmas and the New Year.
I am glad because I had a chance to discuss with you few times,and see some your opinions

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Well done on the 20 months. You put in some hard work mate.
Now go and enjoy Xmas and do it Aussie style ;-)
later Ant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts