Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of being an arrogant p****...

Walked off after the Hull game tonight and didn't offer a handshake with Phil Brown. Very, very poor form IMO. The game sover, show some respect for the opposition manager!!

:fyou:

Rant over:mf_tongue:

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why?

Did Hull play defensively or something?
Not entirely sure...wasn't watching the game fully. But for someone with such a reputation, it takes a massive dent showing arrogance like that I think

That's better. Wenger being a **** \o/

And United are World Champions.
Why are you posting "And United are World Champions." in all your posts? :p

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Hull are making a complaint to the FA because Fabregas spat at Brian Horton (Phil Browns Assistant.)

He's also just stood and said that Arsenals second goal is fair, although it was 3 or 4 yards offside. :rolleyes:

EDIT: They've shown a slow mo of the alleged spit and you can't really see anything.

You'd have to see it 7 or 8 times, though even then you'd probably not be able to tell them either.

ANOTHER EDIT: Steve McManaman has just sat there and said that he wants Everton to beat United because he doesn't want us anywhere near 5 trophies. :confused: A bit biased is he not?

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Hull are making a complaint to the FA because Fabregas spat at Brian Horton (Phil Browns Assistant.)

ANOTHER EDIT: Steve McManaman has just sat there and said that he wants Everton to beat United because he doesn't want us anywhere near 5 trophies. :confused: A bit biased is he not?
To be fair to the guy he's just being honest about what he'd like to happen, I'm sure if Gary Neville (or any of us) was on there and (god forbid) Liverpool were on the verge of 5 trophies, he'd say the same thing.

Nevertheless a scouser is a scouser :D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts

He's also just stood and said that Arsenals second goal is fair, although it was 3 or 4 yards offside. :rolleyes:

EDIT: They've shown a slow mo of the alleged spit and you can't really see anything.

You'd have to see it 7 or 8 times, though even then you'd probably not be able to tell them either.

Fabregas is a petulant little fecker and deserves a to be steppen on the balls Rooney-style.

Steve macca is a ginger scouse ******* who was once called a spice boy - 'nuff said.

S

·
0 Posts
Of being an arrogant p****...
Walked off after the Hull game tonight and didn't offer a handshake with Phil Brown. Very, very poor form IMO. The game sover, show some respect for the opposition manager!!
:fyou:
Rant over:mf_tongue:
No lover of Arsewipe Wenger but that's complete b0llox.
Picture taken at the end of tonights game proves it.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Arsenal = Scum

Wenger shows no respect by completly blanking Phil Brown & then during the post macth interview he says "I waited but couldn't see anyone"!!!! He is such a bad loser the worst out of all Managers in the prem. The thing he won yesterday aswel!

This has obviously rubbed off on his team.

Frabregas spitting at oppo coaches also. I dunno who he think he is aswel...

I remember when Mark Hughes was manager at Blackburn an he decided to take his anger out on him "stating he knows nothing to do with with playing proper footie" due to Arsenals poor performance against his team and being unable to break them down... (even though he played for Barca and the best club in the world Man UTD and won numerous tropys/awards) but Mark put him in his place anyway!

Don't let me get started about what they did to Van Nistelrooy also!

Lets not forget....

Chelski = scum (bought success)

Liverpool = scum (enough said)!

OK Ive said my piece. I'm calm now :mellow:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts