Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
every crowd boos ronnie..because he's dangerous...he's a demon on the ball...refs pick on him,for example gets booked for diving when he clearly didn't.
if suspensions were to be given for bad tackles,many of the teams would be playing 5 aside...i agree with some of wengers comments,but what world is he living on..oh yeah planet arsenal.....

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
perhaps if mr wenger left the men to play the football,he'd be better placed to have a go at everyone else...but he likes to play the kids...and thats great.....when they win....but they hardly do now....he seems to be a very jealous little man.....

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Enough of the Wenger bashing young lady. ;) That goes for everyone too.

I'm not sure why I always feel compelled to defend him but I do.

I think it's because he reminds me of a better time. When Gentlemen laid down their coats for ladies.

Men who held the door open. When Chivalry was more than an obscure phrase. Good times. :)
dlan....that age has gone...now adays a lady would probably put a coat down for a gent....:whistling:

i can't stop bashing him....it's so easy....and he makes me cross when he tries to blame every other team for rough tackles,when arsenal are one of the worst...:wave1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts