Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
I love wenger really...and i love to know he thought this way...that explain so well why arsenal despite their beautiful football remain trophyless cause these trophies are meaningless to him..

With his kind of attitude, i bet there are higher chance their best player Fabregas leave them before they could even win the next trophy.

I love wenger really...and i love to know he thought this way...that explain so well why arsenal despite their beautiful football remain trophyless cause these trophies are meaningless to him..

With his kind of attitude, i bet there are higher chance their best player Fabregas leave them before they could even win the next trophy.
i don't think trophies are meaningless to him..but i do think he's trying to do it on a shoes string budget,even though he's been told he can have money to buy players...think about it,,if his young team were to win a trophy..wenger would be hailed a hero by his club.....:whistling:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.