Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
In terms of squad depth, Chelsea are number one & Inter are the only team even close and they are a distant second.

That said I believe Wenger is correct. Everything is fine right now but when Essien recovers a world class player is going to be on the bench.

That's to say nothing about players like Mikel & SWP who should pick out a comfy spot on the bench.

There will be tantrums before this season is over. :D Oh yeah and if 4 - 3 - 3, or a variant is used to accommodate all the midfielders...

what about the forwards? In 4 - 3 - 3 there is only room for 1 center forward who needs to be flanked by wide attacking players.

If Drogba stays, Anelka is finished. Anelka can't play wide, it's a fact.

·
Registered
934 Posts
dlan4327 said:
In terms of squad depth, Chelsea are number one & Inter are the only team even close and they are a distant second.

That said I believe Wenger is correct. Everything is fine right now but when Essien recovers a world class player is going to be on the bench.

That's to say nothing about players like Mikel & SWP who should pick out a comfy spot on the bench.

There will be tantrums before this season is over. :D Oh yeah and if 4 - 3 - 3, or a variant is used to accommodate all the midfielders...

what about the forwards? In 4 - 3 - 3 there is only room for 1 center forward who needs to be flanked by wide attacking players.

If Drogba stays, Anelka is finished. Anelka can't play wide, it's a fact.
Well said dlan, agreed :D
Chelsea will fall apart 'cause of all thier "Superstars"

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Wenger is very wrong. He is just trying to get the 'mind games' going but will
fail miserably. Chelsea will finish the Prem in 1st or 2nd. Id bet my house on it.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Wenger is very wrong. He is just trying to get the 'mind games' going but will
fail miserably. Chelsea will finish the Prem in 1st or 2nd. Id bet my house on it.
i put MAN UTD
ARSENAL
Cheski
TOttenham
LOSERPOOL

hope lol

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
reddwarf said:
Nice one Wenger :rolleyes:

They will crumble because they have too many quality players? :rolleyes:
well tbh if one starts making a big fuss about not playing it could hurt the 'amazing squad morale' or whatever it is that they have which they always go on about :rolleyes:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
The only thing Wenger has ever proved to me is that: he has an eye for 18 year old African boys. Shrewd buyer of players sometimes but can't touch Fergie on the mind games and such.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts