Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While Man. Utd. and liverpool thought they were in a two-way race for Sporting Lisbon midfielder Miguel Veloso, now comes word that Arsenal's coach is about to offer 20M for the 21 year old. Check out this, idle speculation about a possible one day replacement for Sir Alex, and more at Sportingo's famous rumor mill

And while your at it, check out these links:

This guy - this'll make you guys here laugh, I know - thinks Manchester City have officially arrived. Agree? Scoff? Have pertinent information about the writer's mum? Well, keep the last bit to yourself, but for the others - comment or write your own article. It's free. But keep it civil, eh? The derision hurts more that way.

This guy here (an avowed Villa fan) and this one here (not so) see great things for the Boys from Birmingham, as in a CL berth. Agree? Scoff? etc...

Here's another of our fan polls. I may repost this as a separate thread later. Whose your all-time MU team?

And finally, if you follow Italian football, this one is mine, about AC MIlan and Kaka. I submitted this before last night's result, you understand...

Enjoy, please comment at the articles so your voice is heard on Sportingo, and please feel free to sign up and post articles of your own. It's free :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have a partnership with your forum. If you put the link for this forum in your signup form, then anything you publish at Sportingo will have a link to here, and the forum is already linked on our main Football page.

Second, I do indeed intend to find good articles here and badger their authors to republish them on Sportingo as well.

Name's Rechavia Berman, btw. You can call me Rick :)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I read that in BBC and i had never heard of him suprisingly as i play alot of footy manager so i knowquite a few players from that, sporting seem to have a very good youth system! Nani Ronaldo ... this guy ?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Sportingo said:
We have a partnership with your forum. If you put the link for this forum in your signup form, then anything you publish at Sportingo will have a link to here, and the forum is already linked on our main Football page.

Second, I do indeed intend to find good articles here and badger their authors to republish them on Sportingo as well.

PHP:
Name's Rechavia Berman, btw. You can call me Rick :)[/QUOTE]
LMAO :D :D

you are on your 4th post and your chatting carly up already, love it

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
andycole9 said:
[/PHP]
LMAO :D :D

you are on your 4th post and your chatting carly up already, love it
Ahhhhhh I don't notice this Mr AC.......

Sportingo said:

Name's Rechavia Berman, btw. You can call me Rick :)
Hello Rick.....

How are you today ?

I know we have partnership I was just teasing you a little bit by calling you this spammer name, lol.

You have nice site and maybe some of the guys and girl here try to make nice article for your page OK......x

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
I read that in BBC and i had never heard of him suprisingly as i play alot of footy manager so i knowquite a few players from that, sporting seem to have a very good youth system! Nani Ronaldo ... this guy ?
And Joao Moutinho currently.

They also produced Figo, Boa Morte, Dani, Quaresma, Simao, Viana etc. Some of them joined from other clubs but all entered the Lisbon youth academy and came out stars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts